PDA

View Full Version : Suit

Delaware
01-20-2007, 10:44 AM
My Dad is coming out 2 visit me he wants a suit made. does anyone know a good place?

jonny
01-20-2007, 10:46 AM
I think we had a similar hread on this recently mate? I seem to remember the main consensus is that most of them use the same sweathouse anyway so they will all be fairly similar. Some of the guys stuck with the same tailors some changed around. I'm sure someone will be able to receomment one they have used though as i have never used one?

torrenova
01-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Marks and Spencer back in the UK. They don't fuck up, you can buy an extra pair of pants and you're not forced to buy some crap shirts and ties you'll never wear.

I personally don't wear suits anymore but outside of Hong Kong, I would never have bought cheap stuff in Asia. You're not going to save much and you might just have to chuck it away.

I hear good things about one place in Naklua but people I know have not bought suits, only shirts and trousers.

iwasamember
01-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Had some made in BKK that are still going strong - but not in Pattaya. Can give address if needed.

Delaware
01-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah I was looking for one in the Bangkok area as I heard all they do in pattaya is send your measurements off 2 the same sweat shop. That address would be great.

Delaware
01-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Maybe I could get a tesco value suit in tesco lotus.As I have never seen a Asda in Thailand. Plenty of 7-11 thou ( what is up with that )

iwasamember
01-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah I was looking for one in the Bangkok area as I heard all they do in pattaya is send your measurements off 2 the same sweat shop. That address would be great.

You have a pm.

Fork Handles
01-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Mate of mine got one in Bkk. Very happy with it.

BigBadSi
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
i got one at la moda next to tims beer bar on 2nd rd im happy with it he was the only tailor that didnt pull that cockney accent crap on me

jimimac
02-22-2007, 05:09 AM
The best place . . . Tourist Fashions on Soi Diana.

nosehair
02-22-2007, 07:09 AM
My Dad is coming out 2 visit me he wants a suit made. does anyone know a good place?

Delaware....there is a famous place on Sukhumvit just off soi 4 in Bkk. Many of the US diplomats get suits made there including Clinton and GWB, there Secret Service details and the Embassy staffs.

Take a stroll on Suk between 4 and 7 and you will find it. The place has photos of all the big shots that have gotten suits made there hanging in the window.

Cheers!dancing

It's actually on soi 3 and suk and it's called Royal tailorshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/spike67/rt.jpg

"$5000.00 Armani suits for $300.00" and I guess it is the real dealdancing