PDA

View Full Version : Sore loser

penetrator
12-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Check out this Boxer who cant take being beaten fair and square.

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1194579463/The_Most_Messed_Up_Sucker_Punch_in_Boxing_History

NO SHAME
12-01-2007, 05:11 PM
good link well funny thanks

mack
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I needed some plug-in to see it and have never figured out how to get them. jonny did you have the same problem on your Mac Book with trying to see this video?

Thebomb
12-01-2007, 05:20 PM
just gettin his own back........like his style....when in the ring you must protect yourself at ALL times dancing

penetrator
12-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Tried finding that clip of the British fight where a white boxer is giving a bit of a hammering to a black boxer and his big black mama gets in the ring and hits the white guy with her shoe or her handbag or something.

Also remember about 20 years ago when Pikey Bobby Frankham cousin of the Jockey John Frankham was stopped in a light heavyweight fight and clumped the referee after, got banned for life I think.

Bilbobaggins
12-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Penetrator I remember that one, the guy that was winning was from Southampton, either Steve or Paul McCarthy I seem to recall, he and his brother were doormen at Raffles nightclub in the city centre here, they kicked me out with a couple of slaps for fighting inside the club, I think if they realsied it was their younger brother I had laid out then maybe I wouldn't be as pretty as I am today.........:hiding: