PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's fight

penetrator
11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Carl Froch vs Robin Reid - whadya think ?

I'll go with Froch as Reid is a pale imitation of the boxer he was 10 years ago or so. In his prime I think he'd of outclassed Froch but not now, his last fight in that Contender crap was a joke even if he did win albeit against a bum.

I find it very hard to warm to Froch, something about his style I dont like, that and his tendency to be flash. I see him as a domestic class boxer and not world class. There's talk of him fighting Joe Calzhage if he wins this fight but I don't think Joe will be up for it as he wants bigger names.

old crust
11-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Froch should shade it tonight, although I don't think its a certainty. As for getting in the ring with Joe C, forget it, he is nowhere near his class.

ferocious
11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
i fancy froch late stoppage..! reid is past his best but i hope he ain't just in there for a payday & gives froch a fight

Thebomb
11-09-2007, 05:40 PM
ill go wi froch too as i recon reid is shot....but id love to see that cocky twat froch lyin on his back with tweety birds flyin round his head.........

ROLAND
11-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Easy for Froch but no way is he in Calzaghes class, Reid should pack it in now.

ferocious
11-10-2007, 06:35 AM
that dean hickman who you boxed last year tom was on the undercard , he got knocked by that john murray in the 4th..! as for reid i don't think he's got the stomach anymore & as R says should pack it in

ROLAND
11-10-2007, 09:08 AM
I thought Reid should have packed it in years ago, looked like last night just wanted a pay day.

ROLAND
11-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I still reckon he was shafted against Calzaghe but that was many moons ago.

penetrator
11-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Froch reminds me of the hunchback of Notre Dame with his bent over arms hanging low style. Should change his nickname to Quasimodo and when the bell sounds at the end of a round he can say "the bell, the bell"