PDA

View Full Version : A note of appreciation.

ruhorny
11-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi all i stumbled on this site today and i rate you all as 10 out of 10.Ther is a sense of family here.Before arriving here i knew nothing about Pattaya,i still dont know much other than come hell or high water i will find a way to visit.I am 53 years old and have always been a rocker,but all good things come to an end.I now see an opportunity to continue my fantasies,and i thank all of you for the insight.I will have to quit cruising locally and save for this but you have inspired me.It will be money well spent.I am at least 6 months away from being able to visit and am hoping to recieve lots of advice from all of you assholes HA! HA! If the department of tourism isnt paying you guys you are getting ripped off!I just joined today and am open to any correspondence,feel free to contact me,cool site

mack
11-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Ask away R.U. and also join in the fun. You'll have an awesome time on a first trip there that's for sure. No message board can really prepare you for it but people can give you some pointers and tips. Welcome to the board. :cheers:

woolsey
11-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Christ on a cross, is this secrets i disguise?

ruhorny
11-03-2007, 11:58 PM
For Woolsy hello space cadet

woolsey
11-04-2007, 12:01 AM
bOLLOCKS CUNT, WHOEVER YOU REALLY ARE.:bigfinger
aHH, FOUND THE FINGER SMILIE, which i believe i lifted origionally, also found my cpas lock

yusamile
11-04-2007, 01:22 AM
bOLLOCKS CUNT, WHOEVER YOU REALLY ARE.:bigfinger
aHH, FOUND THE FINGER SMILIE, which i believe i lifted origionally, also found my cpas lock

Why dont you find your original handle and come back as him ?? :uturn:

Figjam
11-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Why dont you find your original handle and come back as him ?? :uturn:

How do you make a u turn BTW?:ignore:

mack
11-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi nut good to see you post again (well at least I'm glad to see you post here again :kid:) Hope all is well with little Nutette or is it little Nut? Thought it was a baby girl but the memory is shaky. :cheers: