PDA

View Full Version : Its just not cricket....

Fork Handles
10-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Don't know if any of you lads spotted this...

Aussie has just beaten India in a one day series. Game one was washed out after the Aussies made a big score. We won the next three. Then the Indians won one in a match ringed with controversy over umpiring decisions (:eather:). We won the rest.

And charges have laid for racial abuse.......against Indian fans. :red_indian::warlock:They were making monkey calls to Andrew Symons. :lurkgun:

Think I'll get a report printed as a business card and hand it to every tailor I see.:yay:

Bilbobaggins
10-19-2007, 10:02 PM
good to see you are better at cricket than you are at rugby........
Whats your rugby team doing this weekend? Or are they still in Paris as you lot were so conceited you didn't book flights home???

Baggins...:cheers:

Fork Handles
10-19-2007, 10:04 PM
LOL....The chairman of the Aussie Rules Commission was on a junket there, had to fly home today due to a drugs in sport scandal thats been building for a while.

bazzap
10-20-2007, 05:00 AM
Umm .... I thought we lost the last game of the series..

:sad:

Figjam
10-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Umm .... I thought we lost the last game of the series..

:sad:

Here you go old fella,I'll copy and paste (sateef said I'm good at that:beautiful:)

"Then the Indians won one in a match ringed with controversy over umpiring decisions"

Now put the specs on and try again:yay:

old crust
10-20-2007, 06:35 AM
I have known and worked with many Indians. They are nearly all racist, even against other Indian "communities". I doubt any of them would do it to the good Englishman's face.

gonzo
10-20-2007, 07:09 AM
The chairman of the Aussie Rules Commission was on a junket there, had to fly home today due to a drugs in sport scandal thats been building for a while.Have they run out or something?

bazzap
10-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Here you go old fella,I'll copy and paste (sateef said I'm good at that:beautiful:)

"Then the Indians won one in a match ringed with controversy over umpiring decisions"

Now put the specs on and try again:yay:

Um... Wanna bet on that?

Typical bloody "Mexicans". Always thinking that they are the centre of the sporting universe.

Now they believe every word each other dribbles out

Please check out the following link. I will lend you my specs if you want

http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/team/match_results.html?id=3250;type=series

Thank you

Please pay my 1000B (Or whatewer) bar fine for a SSHHH!! coyote for me the next time you are in Pattaya. I will put it on tick and let Bent know you are good for it.

:lol2:

:beautiful:

bazzap
10-21-2007, 05:59 AM
I have known and worked with many Indians. They are nearly all racist, even against other Indian "communities". I doubt any of them would do it to the good Englishman's face.

Yes he could have played for England but chose to play for a team that actually wins something on a regular basis not one that that wins just one Ashes series every 20 years or so and a rather bare trophy cabinet when it comes to World Cups

dancing

bazzap
10-22-2007, 03:31 PM
we won the real one in 66 dancing

True Winnie but it's been along time now.

:cheers:

Bilbobaggins
10-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Not as long ago as Macks last Pattaya visit...........

mack
10-22-2007, 08:01 PM
:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger: