PDA

View Full Version : How low can you go?

HitKatoey
01-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Hi all. Glad to see a forum such as this that ain't geared towards teachers or people with nothing better to do than spend 8+ hours a day in front of their PC (no offence - I don't mean you... Do I?).

I'm new here & don't want to end up banned or labelled a troll with my first post so I'm treading carefully by asking first...

I've read the 'rules' & I've got the idea - no pissing off other members (yawn!) as such & I'm smart enough to not slag off The Big Family, etc, but what exactly can or can't we talk about? Such as drugs, the murderous side of Pattaya & the general dark side of things that might put off tourists & tread on some toes? Tell me I don't belong here & I'll be a good boy & fuckoff to TD or somewhere but I'd really like to get in at - or near - the beginning at what looks like the better of all the forums I've looked at up to now.

Looking for friends with the same per(ver..)spective as myself here & hope to hear from you soon.

Fork Handles
01-14-2007, 02:37 AM
Welcome to the board HK.

I hope you enjoy it here,:group:

yusamile
01-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the board HK.

I hope you enjoy it here,:group:

Well that just about answers all HK's q's Forkboy. I'll bet he's all the more wiser now.

Actually HK, :welcome: and basically, anything goes, as far as Ladyboys, sex, Pattaya or Thai life including all its seaminess. Theres a section for flaming and getting on each others case, but personal or general threats of violence:gunsmilie: and outing of members etc won't cut it. You can call a Prick a Cunt, but dont threaten to fuck him to death or tell the rest of the world about it.:tabletalk:

monsterman
01-14-2007, 02:53 AM
You will never get lower than me mate, welcome !

monsterman

Sampeng
01-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Hi all. Glad to see a forum such as this that ain't geared towards teachers or people with nothing better to do than spend 8+ hours a day in front of their PC (no offence - I don't mean you... Do I?).

I'm new here & don't want to end up banned or labelled a troll with my first post so I'm treading carefully by asking first...

I've read the 'rules' & I've got the idea - no pissing off other members (yawn!) as such & I'm smart enough to not slag off The Big Family, etc, but what exactly can or can't we talk about? Such as drugs, the murderous side of Pattaya & the general dark side of things that might put off tourists & tread on some toes? Tell me I don't belong here & I'll be a good boy & fuckoff to TD or somewhere but I'd really like to get in at - or near - the beginning at what looks like the better of all the forums I've looked at up to now.

Looking for friends with the same per(ver..)spective as myself here & hope to hear from you soon.
Fuck off

yusamile
01-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Fuck off

OK Sampeng, what do you know that we dont ? Is it his handle, which aroused my suspicion at first, or something else ? Whats fishy here ?:fish:

Sampeng
01-14-2007, 11:24 AM
OK Sampeng, what do you know that we dont ? Is it his handle, which aroused my suspicion at first, or something else ? Whats fishy here ?:fish:

I dont know anything mate. I have just read the post just like you.
The members name ,the thread title and the whole post from start to finish stinks.
I can smell trouble a mile off.

Sampeng
01-14-2007, 11:45 AM
TD = teak door?
Not him again

jonny
01-14-2007, 11:46 AM
hitkatoey,
the rules are basic, talk about what you want as long as it isn't offensive or illegal. Troll posts will end up in the troll tank. If you want to get on peoples nerves or try and operate on the boundaries of the rules then there are other boards (namely one) that you need to ply your trade on. This one is for having a laugh and talking about pattaya. We all like to call each other cunts from time to time but equally there is a line. If you do not know where this line is I suggest you simply leave the comment out for the time being until you do know where the line is.

other than that..........welcome to the board! Glad to have you here.

HitKatoey
01-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys. TD = Teakdoor.
Sampeng - you fuckoff, too. Smackhead.

jonny
01-14-2007, 01:05 PM
that isn't the best intro to the board?

HitKatoey
01-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Fuck off

I dont know anything mate. I have just read the post just like you.
The members name ,the thread title and the whole post from start to finish stinks.
I can smell trouble a mile off.

I switched on the PC this morning to that & just wanted to return the compliment.

jonny
01-14-2007, 03:00 PM
thats fine but why return it with interest?

HitKatoey
01-14-2007, 03:26 PM
I've never heard such twaddle as a welcome from anybody in my life, particularly from somebody who, as they put it - dont know anything & puts copius amount of drugs up their own arse. How would you feel? I'm not looking to argue or antagonise I simply thought I'd maybe meet a friend or two here who I could chat with & although it looks like I have I've also found Sampeng - the smackhead - & his illogical (to me, anyway) sense of smell.

jonny
01-14-2007, 03:39 PM
I take it you two know each other? Whatever it is I suggest you put each other on ignore........either way I have locked the thread it.......