PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys (Intro)

K2K
09-29-2007, 03:48 AM
Hi Guys ..

Feels a bit strange posting as a 'Newbie' but here goes ... I'm just that here and some of you will know me from a certain Phuket forum (as K2).

Low down...

From UK (London).
Lived in Thailand (Phuket) 8 years full time.
Had 2 bars - fun but 18 months was long enough.
Travel a fair bit - mainly SE Asia (Cambo/Phils).
Hasher.

Right enough of the stuff to put you to sleep - I;ll read through past threads and I hope I can make a positive contribution here.

See you in Patts November.

K2K

Figjam
09-29-2007, 03:55 AM
Welcome to our humble little board mate:grouphug:

yusamile
09-29-2007, 04:22 AM
Hi K2, :welcome:. I just came back from 4 months in Phuket. I miss this:feast: and this.:giverose: then of course this :MyEmoticons-com__po and now feel like this..:faint:. How was it 8 years straight?

gonzo
09-29-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi K2K, welcome to the board :cheers:

There's going to be quite a few of us in Pattaya in November so if you're really unlucky you may even bump into some of us in person.

goliath
09-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi Guys ..

Feels a bit strange posting as a 'Newbie' but here goes ... I'm just that here and some of you will know me from a certain Phuket forum (as K2).

Low down...

From UK (London).
Lived in Thailand (Phuket) 8 years full time.
Had 2 bars - fun but 18 months was long enough.
Travel a fair bit - mainly SE Asia (Cambo/Phils).
Hasher.

Right enough of the stuff to put you to sleep - I;ll read through past threads and I hope I can make a positive contribution here.

See you in Patts November.

K2K

Welcome mate :MyEmoticons-com__po

old crust
09-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Welcome K.

mack
09-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Welcome K2K we need more people on this board who know what's going on over there as opposed to windbags like myself and others who shall remain nameless (Fig, Fork, bouncer, Winston, jonny, nose, ferocious, smull, Gildas, gonzo, Yusamile, etc. ...:oops: bandwidth issues prevent the full group of the clueless to be listed). Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts. :cheers:

mandajay
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
welcome to our little slice of the universe :hugehug:

enjoy yourself :drunk:

monkeyspanker
09-29-2007, 02:20 PM
more pommies always welcome
you can help keep them convicts in there place....:hugehug:

butterflyblonde
09-29-2007, 02:30 PM
:welcome: to the board K2K.

You would do no worse than to hook up with some of the lads here in november, they know what's hot & what's not. Although 1 or 2 might lead you astray and before you know it you will be a fully fledged ladyboy chaser.

Wish I was coming out in November myself as there seems to be high numbers going but I doubt I can raise the satang.

Have you been to pattaya before K2K or will this be your maiden voyage?

roamer
09-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome on board K2K

:cheers:

Elvis
09-29-2007, 08:18 PM
welcome k2k i am sure you will be made as welcome as i was :donatello:

mack
09-29-2007, 09:31 PM
You didn't have to stay in hospital that long, stop your complaining Paul.

Figjam
09-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Where has he gone?:dunno: after all the fine welcomes,our mate K has :blowup:

yusamile
09-30-2007, 02:47 AM
:lurkgun:

K2K
09-30-2007, 04:51 AM
Big Thanks for the Welcome Guys :hugehug:

8 years in Thailand and trying to live a 'normal' life has had its up and downs - or should that be in and out ... perhaps a bit of both (although not LB I hasten to add!)

I still need to read through your threads lads (and lasses?) - so fear not - I'm sure some of you'll be :2bats: me ... hopefully all friendly stuff - as need to have a good mix of light heartedness mixed with the serious stuff living here full time!

I've been to Patts 3 times (1998, 2001, 2004) - once with K1 (the Mrs) and twice with visiting fiends - not the right kind to really enjoy myself there so hoping for a fun trip this time and would imagine loads of changes since I was last in Fun City.

So Sunday reading (beats the Sunday Times) though a few 1000's of your posts and wishing you all a good week ahead.

Cheers.

PS Its pissing it down here in Phuket now - so hope its dry where ever you may be.

PPS Excellent smilies here - good work to the webmaster!:claping:

bouncer
09-30-2007, 10:27 PM
welkome and have fun

Figjam
09-30-2007, 10:34 PM
"PPS Excellent smilies here - good work to the webmaster!"

We have a webmaster?:jawdrop:

bouncer
09-30-2007, 10:53 PM
gayboy remember him...................... now we have his aprentice

K2K
10-01-2007, 01:40 AM
gayboy remember him...................... now we have his aprentice

Hummm ??

mack
10-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Gayboy was written in jest by bouncer about jonny, and jonny's "apprentice" is referring to butterflyblonde (or bb/BB) who recently has done a lot of work adding new smilies to the board. BB is one of the few mods who can work the tech side of the board and also has the clearance to. I can see how someone just joining this board can wonder what's going on around here K2K...hang in there and things will fall into place. :cheers:

K2K
10-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks mack ....

I resisted temptation of posting on old threads ... as I know from experience going back and dragging up old threads is annoying for the long termers.

Being a newbie again does indeed feel strange - still I enjoyed my Sunday read and some good info and threads here. Enjoying myself! :)

mack
10-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Good...plus if you see an old thread that you want to add something to go right ahead. It's sometimes fun to read old ones and lots of us are so forgetful we'll think it's a new thread anyway. :canadian:

yusamile
10-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Gayboy was written in jest by bouncer about jonny, and jonny's "apprentice" is referring to butterflyblonde (or bb/BB) who recently has done a lot of work adding new smilies to the board. BB is one of the few mods who can work the tech side of the board and also has the clearance to. I can see how someone just joining this board can wonder what's going on around here K2K...hang in there and things will fall into place. :cheers:

Oh yeah,....well i's bin waitin for some time now and it still looks like:train: to me.:hanging: