PDA

View Full Version : First Post

david Perth
09-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Hi out there.After 12 trips to Bali "herself" and I went to Phuket in july last and Loooooved it, so we are returning in Jan next and stopping at the Patong Merlin, hopefully the weather is better than last time as we want to do most of the island trips.We are a pair of old farts who still love a good red and some fun.My motto is Deferring aging to become a recycled teenager

mack
09-25-2007, 03:18 AM
Hello David, nice of you to post and hope you join us here. We've got a few Aussies here on the board, great guys with only 4 exceptions........ :canadian: ........ :cheers:

Figjam
09-25-2007, 04:04 AM
Hello David, nice of you to post and hope you join us here. We've got a few Aussies here on the board, great guys with only 4 exceptions........ :canadian: ........ :cheers:

I'm still here ya know:stretcher:

G'day mate and welcome to the board :cheers:

mandajay
09-25-2007, 09:19 AM
welcome Dave (and "herself" ) have a fun time here :)

mack
09-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm still here ya know:stretcher:

G'day mate and welcome to the board :cheers:

You, Fork, Bazzap and Yusamile :ylflower: that's the four ...did I miss one? :bigfinger ............ :MyEmoticons-com__gi

Figjam
09-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Kanga,Basil ETC:whistling: ok your challenge if your up to it is SPOT THE AUSSIE:Copy of bag:

bouncer
09-26-2007, 01:21 AM
Cant be to hard follow the smell from the abbo trail......................

bazzap
09-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Don't forget The Bagman & Ned Kelly :dance:

BTW, welcome david Perth. Just watch out for a few dodgy blokes on here. They are usually Poms & Septics but we wont hold that against them.

Well maybe a little bit seeing as neither of them can really play cricket !!!

:3dgrin:

mack
09-26-2007, 02:15 AM
ok your challenge if your up to it is SPOT THE AUSSIE:Copy of bag:

Okay who can spot the one Aussie in the following group? >>>

:MyEmoticons-com__be .....:MyEmoticons-com__be...... :sheep shagger: ......:MyEmoticons-com__be ......:MyEmoticons-com__be ......:MyEmoticons-com__be ......:MyEmoticons-com__be

Figjam
09-26-2007, 03:32 AM
Hmm tough one is this (yoda speak):starwars:

The third bloke is obviously Welsh:angryold: first fella is Bazz then Arseboy 4th fella is Kanga 5th is Basil then Ned and the last is the new bloke Dave:friends:

I personally would not be seen with that mob:schmoll: they drink way to fast for me and the Welsh fella's timing is way out:paranoid:

bouncer
09-26-2007, 03:57 AM
wonderfull..............have you killed cliss yet ?????

Figjam
09-26-2007, 04:05 AM
wonderfull..............have you killed cliss yet ?????

Na every night when I get home the little cunt is tucked up on Tesco's lap:disgust: with that "who the fuck are you" look on his face:glare:

yusamile
09-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Well Dave if your looking for lovelly island hopping weather down around Pooket in July,..........................think again. You'll be lucky to get 1 day in 20 with sun. Still its a lovelly country even in the rain and you could always stay in your loom and play...:2bats: or :shagging:

Figjam
09-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Well Dave if your looking for lovelly island hopping weather down around Pooket in July,..........................think again. You'll be lucky to get 1 day in 20 with sun. Still its a lovelly country even in the rain and you could always stay in your loom and play...:2bats: or :shagging:

WELL WELL WELL Look what the :Cat2: dragged in:notworthy: welcome home smilie:hug: