PDA

View Full Version : suicide watch!

NO SHAME
09-22-2007, 07:26 PM
just join`d up today so here`s my story, after hearing for the past 2-3years about thailand this year i thought i will have to make the trip across the pond after countless weekends in the pub the toppic of conversation was yes u guessd it thailand and as the lads i was with in the pubs on these weekend all had been to thailand except me so with some twisting of they arm i booked
to see wat it`s all about.i had heard so much about the place i think i had the best preping anyone could have.but on arival any amount of preping never had me properd for wat i was about to c.as we drove into pattaya the buzz i was experiencing was unreal that and i could`nt wait for an empty.i will continue this story wen i have more time but at the mo i havent got much si ill cut to the chase.back to the title suicide watch!this being some pair of cunts have been goin on all week about there trip which is next week so all im hearing at the mo is wat this pair are goint to do wen they get there as im only a mear man unfortunately i cant join them so there off next week and im here stuck on my own and my bro has got the smaratains to come and check on me 3 times that week.

mack
09-22-2007, 07:31 PM
I like you already no shame and agree with you about how some people go on and on about their upcoming trips and remind us how many days left until their fucking "wheels go up" :tomcat: etc. Leather them both for me please and I'll buy you a drink sometime, just don't ask when. :cheers:

old crust
09-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the board NS.

gonzo
09-22-2007, 07:33 PM
NS, do you look enough like your brother to be able to pass yourself off as him and...say....take his place on the trip if, heaven forbid, something should happen to him before he leaves? :whistling:

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 07:35 PM
NS, do you look enough like your brother to be able to pass yourself off as him and...say....take his place on the trip if, heaven forbid, something should happen to him before he leaves? :whistling:

dont go puttin ideas in his empty head gonzo....

Sampeng
09-22-2007, 07:38 PM
They usually go over there limit of 2 glass,s of beer on there first night and so spend the next 3 days spewing up in there hotel room.
On there first venture out they always seem to end up going into a ladyboy bar in Nana.
The never build up enough courage to bar fine so then off they go to Pattaya.
Then then spend all day taking photo,s in the bars on Soi6 but they have never even been up the stairs.
When they do actually shag a bird there in love up to there eyeballs and spend the last few days splashing money on them as they walk round holding hands.(holding the girls hand not each others)

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 07:45 PM
They usually go over there limit of 2 glass,s of beer on there first night and so spend the next 3 days spewing up in there hotel room.
On there first venture out they always seem to end up going into a ladyboy bar in Nana.
The never build up enough courage to bar fine so then off they go to Pattaya.
Then then spend all day taking photo,s in the bars on Soi6 but they have never even been up the stairs.
When they do actually shag a bird there in love up to there eyeballs and spend the last few days splashing money on them as they walk round holding hands.(holding the girls hand not each others)

fuck off sampeng.....you been following us???? dancing pissedme

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 07:49 PM
by the way NO SHAME,nice avatar...who is that good looking toned athlete of a boxer?? has champion written all over him..

Sampeng
09-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Does he wear silk pajama bottoms at home.

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Does he wear silk pajama bottoms at home.

me???? i saleep naked......apart from my nappy

gonzo
09-22-2007, 07:59 PM
apart from my nappyI hear they're all the rage in Pattaya these days.

ROLAND
09-22-2007, 08:10 PM
by the way NO SHAME,nice avatar...who is that good looking toned athlete of a boxer?? has champion written all over him..

Is it Amir Khan dancing

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 08:13 PM
I hear they're all the rage in Pattaya these days.

is that right dancing......i wont look out of place in my huggies then?

Thebomb
09-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Is it Amir Khan dancing

no.....but i hit the canvass same same

Elvis
09-22-2007, 09:36 PM
ns dont listen to them blah blah blah telling you which ladyboy they had they will lie and say they never went with one but we all know the truth .bomb says he shag champion of 2006 but what was he shagging :batman:

mack
09-22-2007, 09:50 PM
ns dont listen to them blah blah blah telling you which ladyboy they had they will lie and say they never went with one but we all know the truth .bomb says he shag champion of 2006 but what was he shagging :batman:

Compare Paul's last post above where he's trash-talking to a professional fighter with his first one to this board just a few short months ago right here:

hello everyone
does anyone know the flipper hotel is is guest friendly or is residence garden better or what hotel would you recomend
thanks

Now tell me he's not a shoe-in for Rookie of the Year in December. :toot: :beautiful:

monsterman
09-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Suicide Watch?

Is that a new reality TV show ?

mack
09-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Yep monster, the winner is the last one to top themself. :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: ................... :hang: :toot:

jonny
09-23-2007, 11:02 AM

someones been writing on his back again taking the piss........:clapping:gbxbrothers:

NO SHAME
09-27-2007, 09:33 PM
look what the cunts are doing to me....! that wankstain reg turned up with a thai flag & his beloved soi6 raiders top just to rub it in that they are off to LOS tomorrow , i hope they choke on their tom yum & can't get a stiffy for a week
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/cmtltd/Picture-1.jpg

Thebomb
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
and ill be on the phone everyday lettin ya know what a great time im havin dancing dancing dancing.......ill see you on the other side F....and ill se u,ya bum sniff! when i get back....oh ill tell your girl you miss her as im givin her one.....for the team of course

mack
09-27-2007, 10:27 PM
You shouldn't have to put up with that no shame. Maybe an anonymous call to the airport tonight....tell them you know of a security concern regarding some passengers? :copcar: ......... :plane:

mandajay
09-28-2007, 03:41 PM
oh aren't them two boys mean!!!!!

jonny
09-28-2007, 04:50 PM
an anal cavity search is just the welcome they need

Sampeng
09-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Iam sure Goliath/spitfirecharlie/Daffyd would be up for the job.

NO SHAME
09-29-2007, 12:44 AM
not to worrie boys i have the little wank stain`s traveler check details here in case anything was to happen "hears hopeing" ill just cancel them then were will he be without his slag tokens

NO SHAME
09-29-2007, 12:51 AM
on lookin back on this pic it looks like boy`o has his butt plug in getting ready to take yet another pounding in the ring well he`ll need to find some way of makeing money as im going to cancel his traveler`s check`s

mack
09-29-2007, 01:33 AM
Go for it...what are brothers for? :hug: