PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Hatton Press Conference

ROLAND
09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm not really a Ricky Hatton fan but after seeing PBF today I hope he knocks his fucking block off and I can't wait till fight night.

fcSgR07Bpz4&NR=1

jl5M0fo4BWw

mack
09-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Looks like Floyd's trying to find where his little wiener is in that first vid. Hatton got off some good lines in his. I'm for RH all the way and hope he shuts the mouth up.

BigBadSi
09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
classic by hatton,he shut mayweather up

old crust
09-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Hopefully I will be in Pattaya when the fight takes place. Anyone know what sort of (Thailand) time it will be on, and any bars likely to show it?

ferocious
09-21-2007, 06:33 PM
be intresting to see how good these 2 are when they meet...! could be a classic clash of styles PBF being the slick mover and hatton the straight forward brawler , i still think hatton can beat him if he's in tip top shape/condition & totally outwork him as i don't think PBF has fought anyone with the same intensity and relentless attack

ferocious
09-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Hopefully I will be in Pattaya when the fight takes place. Anyone know what sort of (Thailand) time it will be on, and any bars likely to show it?

be about 0900-1000 start in thailand OC sportsman soi13 will show it but be early as i was in there to see hatton beat castillo and it was packed

ROLAND
09-21-2007, 06:59 PM
I missed the Hatton v Castillo fight as I was fucking the arse off a ladyboy in the Sandy Spring and forgot the time.

penetrator
09-21-2007, 07:36 PM
What an embarrassment that twat is to his race with all that holding his nob n shit.

That commentator was a tosspot n'all, didn't look to me like the pressure was getting to Hatton or that Gayweather is a difficult character to deal with. Looks like an easy character to deal with in as much as you just stand back and let him make himself look a right cunt then just point it out.

ferocious
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
What an embarrassment that twat is to his race with all that holding his nob n shit.

That commentator was a tosspot n'all, didn't look to me like the pressure was getting to Hatton or that Gayweather is a difficult character to deal with. Looks like an easy character to deal with in as much as you just stand back and let him make himself look a right cunt then just point it out.

i think your right , i reckon hatton should just laugh at him or say nowt as that will un-nerve PBF instead of biting

Thebomb
09-21-2007, 08:46 PM
i dont think floyds gettin to hatton like he thinks he is,he's a funny down to earth type hatton,floyds just acting up for the camera's but its what happens on the night that counts......im still undecided on the victor,floyd always seems to find the answers to any opponent he faces,whilst hattons had a few tough nights with the likes of callazo for instance at welter,the weight he's boxing floyd....im not into all this bullshit playin up for the tele and trying to sell the fight....im sure each of them will go into this beliving they are going to win and with the best pound for pound boxer on the planet title at stake im sure its gonna be a belter,i for one cant wait......ill be rooting for hatton but it could go either way

stumped
09-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Hope hatton knocks his fucking block off....