PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

ericthered
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Just joined your forum and want to say Hi! I also joined pattaya addicts and pattayasecrets to try and get some good info for a forthcoming vacation:MyEmoticons-com__po

ericthered
08-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi Winston. I will be staying at a hotel called Sabai Lodge. I understand this is a long way from the action. But easily accessible on a bahtbus. Ive been told Walking st area and sois 7 & 8 are best by night. Soi 6 by day. Can any of you guys add to that.

ferocious
08-29-2007, 04:40 PM
you've come to the right place to ask questions about sabai lodge...

ericthered
08-29-2007, 04:41 PM
you've come to the right place to ask questions about sabai lodge...

Is their an affiliation with the members of this forum?

ferocious
08-29-2007, 04:43 PM
soi6 is easily walked from sabai lodge & is great fun on an afternoon , great place selling english food across the road from soi6 caled gregs kitchen..
plenty of bars worth exploring round near your hotel too

ferocious
08-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Is their an affiliation with the members of this forum?

couple of board members have just stayed there eric

roamer
08-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi eric and welcome.

I haven`t stayed at Sabai Lodge but know the location
you`ll get around easy enough from there,no worries.
Some bars very close by anyway.

The areas you`ve described(Walking Street,sois 6,7&8) are probably the most popular,all good for a first trip, and I would make you right as to soi6 being a good daytime place.
Plenty more out there just depends on how much time you have.

Try to visit as many different places as possible
see what you enjoy most.
:cheers:

charlescornwall
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Soi 6 is an experience not to be missed. You will not make it from one end to the other without at least a dozen girls trying to pull you into their bar for some :MyEmoticons-com__po A word of caution though some bars employ ladies of the 3rd kind. However, if that is what you are interested in, go ahead.

Sois 7 & 8 have many good beer bars. The Cherry Bar on Soi 8 has a good name and is well worth a visit. I trust reccomending a bar is allowed under the rules here.

If you want to see girls dancing naked, you will have to visit the many go-gos in town. The Bangkok Police have a large presence in Pattaya just now, where they are doing their best to put a dampner on people's enjoyment by ensuring that all dancers are appropriately dressed at all times. This means that the girls must wear at the very minimum bikinis, but many bars have an excellent early warning system which gives the girls time to cover up if they are dancing topless or to disappear into the toilets if not wearing anything.

I just wish that the authorities here would would accept that many tourists want to see girls dancing as nature intended but .........:war:

Charles

ericthered
08-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys.

ericthered
08-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Just wondering if there is a particular bar everyone here attends. On the forums I've read that Cherry bar, Secrets bar, FLB bar are popular with forum members. Not sure of their locations though

ferocious
08-29-2007, 05:03 PM
cherry bar is on soi8
FLB is on walking st
secrets is just off walking st

hundreds more bars to visit eric than just these

Sampeng
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Use some of this just before it goes dark.
Some chaps on the other forums have had some nasty bites on there necks.

gonzo
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Just wondering if there is a particular bar everyone here attends. On the forums I've read that Cherry bar, Secrets bar, FLB bar are popular with forum members. Not sure of their locations thoughQuite a few of us drink in Cherry bar and one or 2 in FLB but I don't really think you'll find many of us in secrets. As for locations, Cherry is on soi 8, FLB on Walking st and secrets is soi 14.

ericthered
08-29-2007, 05:08 PM
I saw the FLB bar website. It looks a real buddy bar. I will make that my first to visit bar. Thanks for the advice

roamer
08-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Cherry Bar is on soi 8,although there is another Cherry Bar on soi2 or thereabouts
FLB is on Walking Street,just past the Big tree on your right hand side as you walk up W.S from the beach Road Entrance.
No affilitation to any bar/s here and I would think there is a wide variety of bars that different members
like.
I go to quite a few hardly or not mentioned on forums.
What one visitor thinks is great another might not like.
Try a few,see what suits you

butterflyblonde
08-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Just wondering if there is a particular bar everyone here attends.

Yes, Jenny Star bar on walking street, to the right of the escalators that lead to Peppermint palace agogo. dancing

mandajay
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
nowt wrong with jenny star bar blonde ;) try it eric - you'll like it hehe

welcome to the board eric :)

ferocious
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
nowt wrong with jenny star bar blonde ;) try it eric - you'll like it hehe

welcome to the board eric :)

he knows theirs nowt wrong with it manda it's BB's local....

Sampeng
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Have you seen them girls with the black boots on that hang round the top of those escalators.
Dont they have a job to do.

Thebomb
08-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Have you seen them girls with the black boots on that hang round the top of those escalators.
Dont they have a job to do.

they will when i get there

BigBadSi
08-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Erik,if your staying sabai lodge,you are on Soi 2(i think)
a bar I reccomend is Tropical bar opposite Honey,excellent music,hosts and nice cold beer,and cesar if you want it

mack
08-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Is Cesar the bog boy? :innocent:

BigBadSi
08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
no thats Jonny how many times do I have to tell you Mack

gonzo
08-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Is Cesar the bog boy? :innocent:I thought it was special dog fod for small dogs?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/31VJJDMR48L._AA160_.jpg

Si get's through loads of it I heard.

BigBadSi
08-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Good job i didnt put "you can smoke cesar too" imagine the responses

jonny
08-30-2007, 09:57 AM
wtf's cesar? and why would you ever want to smoke dog food?