PDA

View Full Version : Stay full 7 days at same hotel or diversify ?

igot2see
08-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Hello, 1st timer will be soon in Thailand. Any recommendations to stay at the Jasmine Hotel the full 7 days, or recommend to spend some days at the LK metro area as well ? prices the same ? Jasmine is around 600bht/night. That is the standard rate at the first floor.

Thanks to Gildas advice to stay at Jasmine hotel if wanna a stay close to the Walking St. But not sure if should stay there for full 7 days , or stay some days there, and some days in the LK metro area.

Price I am looking is 600bath or less for the same quality as Jasmine Hotel or better if possible. The location close to the bars , so close to action.

I am a newbie, so not sure if Walking St is the main and only action, or the whole city is full of BGs. If so, any hotel is good ?

Will be arriving around this August.

Thanks for any help
Igot

gonzo
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
If you're only in town for a week then the last thing you want to do is waste time moving from one hotel to another. It's cheap and easy to get around in Pattaya so staying in one area doesn't preclude you from spending time in another.

Sampeng
08-13-2007, 04:27 PM
The whole city is full of BGs
Whats the point in moving hotel.
Whatever hotel you stay in you will be confronted with sex ,food and beer soon as you walk out the front door.
Why dont you just turn up and see what happens.
Your not going to the moon.

ferocious
08-13-2007, 04:30 PM
don't get sucked into the soi6 vortex

roamer
08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Stay in the one place through your stay.
If you were staying longer, a different matter but short trip not worth the bother.
If you get the time you could always have a little look around at 1 or 2 other places to stay on any future trips.

mack
08-13-2007, 05:06 PM
And don't listen to ferocious about staying away from Soi 6, he just doesn't want any more newbies to Pattaya to findout about the fun at Soi 6 than is absolutely necessary! Plus tell Winston to :smilies-33396: next time he tells you to ask something in the newbie section instead of the shout box. That smilie is on the board for a reason...because of demand. You can ask questions anywhere on the board you want (but he was right, as much as I hate to admit it...you will get more responses down here) but you can always fish :MyEmoticons-com__fi up in shout because it worked for you yesterday with Gildas who answered a lot of your questions. Stay put at the Jasmine Hotel is what I say as well, 7 days is too short to go running around changing rooms (unless you're very usatisfied for some reason with the hotel). Have fun and ask away, someone will steer you in the right direction.

roamer
08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Igot

What do you think of GZ?
At least crossing the roads there should prepare you for Pattaya roads and traffic.

:cheers:

igot2see
08-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi Roamer, not only GZ, but Shangai, Nanjing all China traffic is terrible. And yes, I guess this helps me to understand and prepare for a similar traffic in Thailand. But the problem here is very, very hard for me to find a fuck . Starting from zero to no idea. So far, I only got 1 ST for 600rmb in a massage type of place. Not sure if I was rippep off big time. Hope in Thailand, I will get a laid easily and not to worry about police. I am doing my homework very hard at this board! Thanks!

roamer
08-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Igot

Do not worry about getting girls in Pattaya.
It is totally different from China,much more open.
No worries about police.
You will be spoilt for choice.
Guaranteed.
:cheers:

Sampeng
08-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Got soi 6 mate
Only a short road but if you walk from one end to the other about 400 girls with offer a fuck, suck and anything else you can think of.

K3AyVPRAXvY