PDA

View Full Version : It's almost the 15th of the month so here's the reminder...

mack
08-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Just to remind you new members here at Pattaya-Revealed, as a way to set us apart from the other boards the mods voted unanimously :gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering: several months ago that the 15th of every month would be, "Refer to Yourself in the Third-Person" day. Here is the FAQ for the details but it's really very simple.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HowTo:Refer_to_Yourself_in_the_Third_Person

If you're posting on the 15th of any month, a minimum of one of your posts should refer to yourself in the third person. If you post on the 15th but none of them do, you get an automatic 25% warning from the security software program Winston recently designed. :MyEmoticons-com__co

Here's a quick example of a post that uses this form and one that's also quite likely to show up on the 15th:

"Well mack saw that post by Krowdon on Talk today and mack remains convinced that The Krow is the biggest knob head :dickhead:currently on the boards."

Simple as pie, no? So get ready for the 15th, it's right around the corner....mack says so.

jonny
08-13-2007, 07:47 PM
what date is it today?

mack
08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
:nerd: Get ready jonny it will be on this Wednesday. I'm getting excited. jonny I've got over 500 songs downloaded now from Limewire...I want to get my money's worth before Apple drags me off to jail for illegal downloading.. :shock:

jonny
08-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine mack! I download all the album releases each week from a torrent site called aradi tracker. Its awesome! you just need some good speakers now mack! I don't think you get a remote control do you with your laptop??? Have a look at whether you can get one with your laptop as having the remote is awesome! Its typical mac genius

mack
08-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I got two little Bose speakers but without the woofer or sub woofer or whatewer the 3rd thing is that gives it more bass and bigger sound. For now it's fine...I got a little remote but as usual don't really know what to do with it...I'll play around with it and see.

P.S.- I read that over 20,000 people have been sued for illegally downloading songs but whatewer. :sweat:

gonzo
08-13-2007, 09:49 PM
P.S.- I read that over 20,000 people have been sued for illegally downloading songs but whatewer. :sweat:Considering how many millions of regular downloaders there are Mack it isn't worth worrying about.

smullenpe
08-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Since Smully has a problem talking in third person, Smully will avoid posting on 15th of each month to avoid the warning. Smully has enough problem with his girlfriends and getting banned from forum board without a warning. Let along Smully being warned of this rule. Smully refused to be on the board on the 15th. And since the members are around the world with different time zone, Smully will avoid the board from the 14th through 16th to be on the safe side. Smully thanks you in advance for the warning. :cheers:

gonzo
08-13-2007, 10:08 PM
gonzo feels it only fair to warn you smull that, after recent concerns regarding the arcade, anyone failing to refer to themselves in the third person on the 15th will be banned from the arcade immediately and any comments left on the scoreboards by that person will be ammended to read "I heart honest bent".

monsterman
08-14-2007, 03:31 AM
Pleez speeky linglit u peepals ar 2 komplicate 4 me ,wot this all about ?

bazzap
08-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Considering how many millions of regular downloaders there are Mack it isn't worth worrying about.

Unless you are one of the 20,000 !!

Have a nice time inside Mack. :sheep shagger:

We will send you some piccies from Soi 6
:MyEmoticons-com__bl

:cheers:

mack
08-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Well mack noticed that it's the 15th now here in :usaflag: so mack wants to get his third-person post out of the way early in case he forgets. Hey mack thinks that was easy as pie!

Fork Handles
08-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Fork was concerned about those time zone thingies.

Fork thanks Mack for helping to clear that up.

Fork is funny today. :)

mack
08-15-2007, 08:43 AM
Mack figures whatever time zone Fork is in or anybody else, just use their own timezone. Mack expects a big woosie participation for "3rd Person Day" and also expects the hard men and more mature BM's to ignore the goings-on as usual. :cheers:

smullenpe
08-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Mack figures whatever time zone Fork is in or anybody else, just use their own timezone. Mack expects a big woosie participation for "3rd Person Day" and also expects the hard men and more mature BM's to ignore the goings-on as usual. :cheers:Smully feel that he need to fend of the Bouncer. Smully haven't figured out yet how to fight Bouncer but since Bouncer is Dum Fuk, Smully will use some big words that Bouncer won't understand. :pokey:

gonzo
08-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Gonzo is glad that gonzo only has to make one post of this ilk today.

mack
08-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Yep one post minimum and you're clear for another month gonzo. I think I'll be flitting in and out of the third person mode for the day depending on mack's :oops: mood at the time of his post or even in the middle of mack's posts it looks like...

monsterman
08-15-2007, 04:21 PM
we are not amused!

mack
08-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Mack likes how monstor did that post!

smullenpe
08-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Yep one post minimum and you're clear for another month gonzo. I think I'll be flitting in and out of the third person mode for the day depending on mack's :oops: mood at the time of his post or even in the middle of mack's posts it looks like...
One post? Smully must read the rule again.

mack
08-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Let mack save you some time smull...it was back on page 1 the start of the thread, paragraph #2:

"If you're posting on the 15th of any month, a minimum of one of your posts should refer to yourself in the third person. If you post on the 15th but none of them do, you get an automatic 25% warning from the security software program Winston recently designed."

So see you could have been back to regular posts after the first one smull but that's ok.

smullenpe
08-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Smully hasn't been too bright lately since he was trying to think like Bouncer. Smully learned long ago that in order to beat your enemy, you have to think like your enemy. And Smully been thinking like real Dum Fuk. Does Smully know that he can stop writing in third person? Nope, it takes a long time to sink in to Smully fat skull since he's in Bouncer's mode. Hope it dawn on Smully's thick tiny brain by next month on the 15th. Is Smully a Dumfuk or whatewer. Real Shvck.

bouncer
08-16-2007, 04:39 AM
send picks anyhow hes never going to see soi 6 again anyhow and while we are on a rool please send a map ower thailand too

mack
10-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Mack is amazed at how time flies. Don't you agree with him? :moonwalk:

smullenpe
10-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Mack, Smull almost miss it if you did make a post on this thread. Smull thank you for the reminder.

mack
10-15-2007, 12:24 PM
You know mack always likes to give smull the heads-up...that's just the kind of guy mack is. :angel: ___ :cheers: You were up early today smull...mack was up at 2:30 A.M. and saw smull on the board so that's 5:30 A.M. Getting ready for work?

gonzo
10-15-2007, 04:23 PM
gonzo can't believe we're still doing this.

Thebomb
10-15-2007, 04:40 PM
neither can Thebomb,stupid twat posted this morning and forgot.....does Thebomb get a warning for this???

goliath
10-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Is Goliath late?

mack
10-15-2007, 05:17 PM
gonzo can't believe we're still doing this.

mack is not surprised with gonzo's poor attitude in this matter. :fyou:

neither can Thebomb,stupid twat posted this morning and forgot.....does Thebomb get a warning for this???

No warning for bomber, as long as he got a minimum of one post in on the 15th there is no warning and more importantly, no automatic fine (which jonny would deduct from bomber's credit card, the details of which the board has on file for bomber and all members)

Is Goliath late?

No, goliath got his third-person post onto the board in plenty of time. That makes mack happy. :cheers:

goliath
10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
If Macks happy, Goliath is happy.

Goliath is off to watch Hollyoaks after he has a piss.

mack
10-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Mack hopes Goliath's piss goes better than Goliath's earlier download of that movie. He also hopes Goliath enjoys watching Hollyoaks. Mack wonders if that's the name of Goliath's next door neighbor's wife and if she is going to be stripping for her night time bath or if that's some strange T.V. show Goliath plans to "watch"....

butterflyblonde
10-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Butterflyblonde has voices in his head that tell him Gildas is correct.

smullenpe
10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
You know mack always likes to give smull the heads-up...that's just the kind of guy mack is. :angel: ___ :cheers: You were up early today smull...mack was up at 2:30 A.M. and saw smull on the board so that's 5:30 A.M. Getting ready for work?Smull :thankyou: Mack once again. Yes, Smull has be retained and he finally has to some work for change. Hopefully, Smull get his work done so he can enjoy his vacation in Pattaya or there about in LOS. :cheersmate: Smull hoped he won't run into :smilies-33396: :lmao:

Fork Handles
10-15-2007, 09:06 PM
I couldn't log on Sunday, still locked out monday AM. Had to call tech support at my ISP, got on about 7.00pm in time to make one quick post.....such a relief.

A bit like Golly's piss, I suppose.

goliath
10-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Mack hopes Goliath's piss goes better than Goliath's earlier download of that movie. He also hopes Goliath enjoys watching Hollyoaks. Mack wonders if that's the name of Goliath's next door neighbor's wife and if she is going to be stripping for her night time bath or if that's some strange T.V. show Goliath plans to "watch"....

Goliaths next door neighbour is an ugly trout face that called me a paedophile for going to Thailand. So Goliath hates the ugly slut and often pisses in a Magners pint glass he stole from the New Inn and throws the contents on her doorstep from his bedroom window.

Goliath had a superb piss and thanks Mack for expressing interest in this.

mack
10-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes, Smull has be retained

It's like how they talk about the great running backs smull, they can be retained but never totally stopped (sure, the saying is "contained" but never totally stopped but we work with what is given to us...) Anyway, that's good news that the smull will be raking in some money for his mercy mission of lifting young women out of poverty in Southeast Asia soon. :cheers:

I couldn't log on Sunday, still locked out monday AM. Had to call tech support at my ISP, got on about 7.00pm in time to make one quick post.....such a relief.

A bit like Golly's piss, I suppose.

Good to hear, Mack was worried Fork was going to use the old, "Fork's internet provider screwed up..." as an excuse but saw Fork didn't go there. Fork didn't strike mack as the type of person who long ago would have told the teacher, "The dingo ate my homework..." :fox: so he is glad his assessment of the Major's :horse: character was correct from the beginning. :cheers: Mack still has almost 10 more hours of third person but it's wearing thin and he may switch over soon, since he hit the minimum of one 3rd person post at 2:30 A.M.

goliath
10-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Goliath was wondering the time difference between the UK and CA?

butterflyblonde
10-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Goliaths next door neighbour is an ugly trout face
Butterflyblonde says :thisthread:

Goliath was wondering the time difference between the UK and CA?

Butterflyblonde says 8 hours behind us.

mack
10-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Mack beleives it is 8 hours goliath, as I post this it's 2:49 P.M. Monday in California. Is it 10:49 in Goliath's city now?

goliath
10-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Getting a picture of her may prove difficult, but give me time and I will try and get one tommorow, it is doing it without the slag seeing me. No doubt she would phone the police, she hates me. Im number 2 on her mosted hated list apparently.

Just realised Goliath started this in 1st person so he reverted back to 3rd.

butterflyblonde
10-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Mack beleives it is 8 hours goliath, as I post this it's 2:49 P.M. Monday in California. Is it 10:49 in Goliath's city now?

Butterflyblonde thought Mack said Gotham City. :batman:

yusamile
10-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Talking to Yusamile this morning and he assured me that you, Mack, will need those 20,000 songs to while away the time while your in the can for illegal d'loading.:jail: I also have it on good authority from the same aforementioned , handsome, intelligent and yet modest Yusamile that today is actually the 16 day of October here in Woostarlia, but that he ,..." dont give no fuck", as he wanted to play this game anyway.:terrific:

Yusa, Samiley, Smiler, or any one of several incarnations of this glorious human being would also like to extend his wishes that Smullenpeepee be left out of all games for a period no less that 1 month :out: as Yusa beleebs he is manipulating the software, as he is really a hacker. Good on you Yusamile, you are a blessing upon this world..:bemine:

goliath
10-15-2007, 09:55 PM

At the time of posting, Goliath believes Mack to be correct.

goliath
10-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Talking to Yusamile this morning and he assured me that you, Mack, will need those 20,000 songs to while away the time while your in the can for illegal d'loading.:jail: I also have it on good authority from the same aforementioned , handsome, intelligent and yet modest Yusamile that today is actually the 16 day of October here in Woostarlia, but that he ,..." dont give no fuck", as he wanted to play this game anyway.:terrific:

Yusa, Samiley, Smiler, or any one of several incarnations of this glorious human being would also like to extend his wishes that Smullenpeepee be left out of all games for a period no less that 1 month :out: as Yusa beleebs he is manipulating the software, as he is really a hacker. Good on you Yusamile, you are a blessing upon this world..:bemine:

Goliath believes that halting Smullys arcades actions would be much beneficial to us all.

mack
10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
smuill is back designing projects that will collapse shortly after his death (if he in fact does ever die...there may still be some confusion over that matter in his mind...) So hopefully him being back in the workforce will keep The Smull mostly out of the arcade. :cheers:

mack
11-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Mack was sitting inside his palatial estate today (okay, it's a crackhouse :bigfinger) thinking about time zones and how where mack is right now it's the 14th of

November but in other parts of the world it's already the 15th. Mack thinks that's strange :shock: but also cool in a way. :thumbup:

nosehair
11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
nose just finished off a bowl of corn chex mixed with raisin bran while reading mack'z post. nose likes cereal in the morning with a liddle vanilla yogurt, a banana and maybe some OJ.....nose hopes mack is feeling well:cheers:

mack
11-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Mack is impressed with nose's healthy breakfast. Mack went the otherway :shock: this morning with country-style fried potatoes with some garlic and onions, toast and bacon. Mack hopes he doesn't stroke out because of this. He is now going offline to read the newspaper and he hopes everyone has a good day...well everyone except bouncer. :bigfinger

nosehair
11-14-2007, 03:53 PM
nose laughed out loud when he read mack'z above post.:cheerz:mackdancing

Fork Handles
11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Fork thinks there be some funny cunts on this board.:pizza:

Figjam
11-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Fig thinks your all fucking mad he does:egyptian:

mack
11-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Mack had just returned from Radio Shack after getting a D-Link wireless router that's still in the box when his phone rang.:mobile: It was the friend Mack had given some money to a week ago. Mack has known this guy 43 years...ever since Mack and a couple of junior high school buddies used to clean the pool tables where the old friend worked as payment for him letting us play for free. He told Mack to look under a towel that was out front. Mack went there and the delivery was just like his old friend said. Mack took some of this ancient medicine for aches and pains and sprinkled it onto an Elements rice paper, rolled it up and then lit it. :doobie: It seemed to work very well. That's why Mack just put in the DVD of "The Song Remains The Same" with Led Zeppelin. He heard it was a great video of them playing live. The router will stay in the box until at least tomorrow. :canadian:

Figjam
11-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Fig believes the ancient wonder medicine has fucked mack's head:ylflower:

Thebomb
11-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Thebomb remembered this month,so is posting this now,as he is going to work soon and will probably of forgotten by the time he gets home.........the boys had to many shots to the head

Chuck_Wao
11-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Chuck Wao thinks its time for a...

Chuck Wao

goliath
11-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Goliath loves this time of the month.

bouncer
11-15-2007, 05:17 PM
bouncer thinks mack has had to mutch of the maryjane and hes sure that mack will be on detox soon.

mack
11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Everything in moderation is Mack's saying. :doobie: ___ :drunk: ___ :feast: ___:MyEmoticons-com__bl: ______ :MyEmoticons-com__po

monkeyspanker
11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
monkey nearly forgot but saved the day with this post

mack
11-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Mack says "good save dude." :cheers:

mandajay
11-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Manda wonders where her birthday suprise is.................

bouncer
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Is it your birthday mand..................

happy birthday

Figjam
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Mack pick something nice out of the prize barrel for Manda for her birthday :happybday:

mack
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday Manda! :happyb-day: :riverdance: :Copy of band::beautiful::sultan::friends::drunk::giverose: :kneel::gayfight::cheer3::sheepskip::feast:dancing :kicking::sportbike::silly::happyb-day::happyb-day::happyb-day::happyb-day::party2::party2::gathering::piano::welcome: :MyEmoticons-com__sl :slots: :musicband::toot::toot::terrific: :flasher: :guitar2::bag::bungee: :chopperbike: :happybday: :happybday::cheersmate::cheersmate::clubbin: :clubbin: :bouncy::grouphugg:

mack
11-15-2007, 10:18 PM
On behalf of everyone here at P-R Manda we'd like to mail you the following gift from our sponsors at Apparelop (www.apparelop.com), the finest department store on the internet. Here's your birthday surprise:

Pro Feet Cropped Cheerleading Bodysuit Womens
Key features Pro Feet dancing
100% nylon
Cheerleading bodysuit :cheer3:
Zipper in hind since easier wearing :mooney:
Lightweight twist
Quick-drying power, inherently aquaphobic :shock: ___ :boat:

The Pro FeetŪ Cheerleading Bodysuit features a lightweight, 100% nylon twist that's especially intentional to juiceless rapidly patch sacrifice springy and abrasion-resistant public presentation by the side of a well-fixed, diffused set. The hinder zipper offers easier wearing.

I think Jay might even like the hind zipper thing Manda, if that's not too presumptuous of me. Please PM Figjam and he'll let you know where to send the 1745 baht to cover the modest shipping and handling fees. We all wish you a great birthday! :cheers:

Figjam
11-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Good choice dear lad :3some: well done:agree: if you ever get to Pattaya there might just be a job for you at WOOSIES ON WALKING we will probably need a prize selector at some stage or other for the "DINGO DANCING COMPETITIONS":tellsecret:

yusamile
11-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Yusamile would like to wish Manda a:happyb-day: and would concur with Noze, in that Yusa does also like a bit of Vanilla Yoghurt on his Museli with a mango or some other delicious fruit.:grinnod: Yusa will cease this activity soon as he is due to set of for LoS in 5 days.:out: I wish him all the best and hope he gets laid too much.:gaybed:...whoa wrong samilie, but you know what he means.:nana:

Figjam
11-15-2007, 10:50 PM
I would like to remind Samilie that in big wide land downunder "IT'S THE 16th":tellsecret:

mack
11-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey have a great trip there :ylflower:

yusamile
11-15-2007, 11:30 PM
I would like to remind Samilie that in big wide land downunder "IT'S THE 16th":tellsecret:

All Day ????:oops2:

nosehair
11-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Manda wonders where her birthday suprise is.................

nose wishes mandajay a Happy Birthday!:supporter1:

glNjsOHiBYs

yusamile
11-16-2007, 12:02 AM
Hey have a great trip there :ylflower:

Yeah i guess so,...just anuver 3 months bangin thai chicks and eatin thai food and stuff. Someone please give me a pokey in the eye will ya ???!!:pokey:

Got anymore secret trips planned Mack ?:shs:

bouncer
11-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Hes trip...ing on somthing else nowdays

yusamile
11-16-2007, 03:01 AM
Hes trip...ing on somthing else nowdays

Yeah a combo of Vicodin and Whacky Tabaccy , ... he wont be needing to go anywhere for a while.:fogey:

smullenpe
12-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Smullenpe used to hate and avoid 15th of months to post. But things have changed and Smullenpe likes 15th of months. :yay:

gonzo
12-15-2007, 01:29 PM
gonzo congratulates you smull on remembering the 15th.

mack
12-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Good catch smull, mack would have forgotten this annoying "tradition" without your timely reminder. Mack hopes all is going well for your friend too smull, she's been in mack's thoughts lately for some reason...probably because mack hasn't seen smull posting that much recently so he started worrying.. :cheers:

smullenpe
12-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Good catch smull, mack would have forgotten this annoying "tradition" without your timely reminder. Mack hopes all is going well for your friend too smull, she's been in mack's thoughts lately for some reason...probably because mack hasn't seen smull posting that much recently so he started worrying.. :cheers:Smullenpe thank fellow Revealed members for their support in this trouble times. Smullenpe is doing all he can for his woman to get well while trying to keep up with the work load. In smullenpe's job, he can't afford to make a mistake but he has lot on his mind and made few mistakes. However, an engineer at the Buildings Department caught his mistake before it went out to bid for construction. He's doing his best to juggle being with his woman when the visiting nurse isn't around. Most likely you won't see him again till next months on the 15th. He thanks everyone once again for their support. :cheers: :cheersmate:

And smullenpe wants to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

mack
12-15-2007, 04:08 PM
And smullenpe wants to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Same to you smull, all the best to you and your girl. :cheers:

smullenpe
01-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Since smullenpe won't be here on the 15th for one of P-R Traditions, he would like to remind all P-R members to follow and post accordingly. Smullenpe is very fond of this tradition that was started by Mack.

gonzo
01-13-2008, 06:20 PM
gonzo thinks it's a bloody stoopid tradition but thanks smull for his timely reminder and hopes everthing is well as can be with smull and his squaw.

Delaware
01-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Delaware, Delaware, Delaware

Figjam
01-13-2008, 09:20 PM
It's the 14th here and 13th elsewhere ya dumb fucks:wipesnot:

Fig says:naughty:

Figjam
02-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Fig's a happy lad today:egyptian:

mack
02-15-2008, 02:47 AM
Mack knows why Fig is happy but why is gonzo :bigfinger so grumpy?

Figjam
02-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Fig thinks Gonzo needs a quick trip with Mack and Buncy:plane:

bouncer
02-15-2008, 09:39 AM
bouncer thinks gonzo could not handle mack pace...............

bouncer also thinks figjam should go for a qwick wisit to attend the revealed party at jade house.

gonzo
02-15-2008, 01:11 PM
gonzo would like to point out that not only could he drink that lumbering ox of a norvegian under the table but that those ill tempered comments were from last month. gonzo is keen to add that this months ill-tempered comments are that you should all get fucked with rusty garden implements. gonzo further surmises that this 3rd person shit really doesn't bring out the best in him.

mack
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Maybe the fourth person would suit you better gonzo...:bigfinger

____________________________ :hiding:

gonzo
02-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Maybe the fourth person would suit you better gonzo...:bigfinger

____________________________ :hiding:Could be mate. I was in a foul mood all day today for no attributable reason, just woke up at odds with the world. Dumped the bird cos she annoyed me on the phone, told the project manager exactly why I thought he was an incompetent cunt and generally blighted the day of anyone I came across until lunchtime. Couple of pints of Peroni and a cake and I felt much better and managed not to shout at anyone for the last couple of hours of work before I pissed off early.

BigBadSi
02-15-2008, 03:34 PM
simon dosnt think much!!

Chuck_Wao
02-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Chuck Wao had a chuck-wao today..

ruhorny
03-20-2008, 09:10 AM
send picks anyhow hes never going to see soi 6 again anyhow and while we are on a rool please send a map ower thailand too
Greetings from SOREL Quebec.HA!HA!

Chuck_Wao
03-21-2008, 02:36 AM
"Hey horney r u a cadburys fruit and nut case?" Thought Chuck Wao to himself.

HA! HA!

:bigfinger

Fork Handles
03-21-2008, 06:57 AM
Fork realised this morning that what with Mack being in LOS, and all the excitement over Paddy's Day being three days early this year :wtf: , First Person Day had slipped through.:dogrun:
Fork belatedly thanks Chuck for his contribution, and hopes he is getting some help with his wau chucking.:coderpunch:

mack
03-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Mack is glad that Fork continued this worthless thread...it's caring people like Fork who make this board special. :bigfinger

butterflyblonde
03-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Butterflyblonde thinks Mack shouldn't be online @ 01:44 am Thai time and should be busy doing more important things. :hump:

smullenpe
05-06-2008, 04:15 AM
Butterflyblonde thinks Mack shouldn't be online @ 01:44 am Thai time and should be busy doing more important things. :hump:Smullenpe wondered if Mack actually made out to Pattaya or was it early April Fool's Day joke?

mack
05-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Smullenpe wondered if Mack actually made out to Pattaya or was it early April Fool's Day joke?

Mack did make it to :patters: and got out safely smull... even though I met many board members over there. :shock: _ :canadian:

mack hopes things are looking up on your end smully. :cheers:

nosehair
05-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Nose needs new glasses as no'iz present ones ain't cutting it.....nose wants to no if'n it'z really true about masturbation and blindness:detective:

mack
05-15-2008, 02:05 AM
Mack thinks the new MacBook has a braille operating system nose. :coderpunch:

Figjam
05-15-2008, 02:06 AM
Fig still thinks your all still fucking mad :kneel:

mack
05-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Hello General :horse: ... how was your nap? :sloshed:__ :mardigras: _ :dointhebizz: _ :MyEmoticons-com__gi

Figjam
05-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Hello General :horse: ... how was your nap? :sloshed:__ :mardigras: _ :dointhebizz: _ :MyEmoticons-com__gi

:alarm: huh what :angryold: what are you on about you old :cripplefight:

bouncer
05-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Bouncer thinks the general shall go to pattaya in august - februari and join in the festivitys for his uppcoming wedding

gonzo
05-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Fig still thinks your all still fucking mad :kneel:Gonzo is with fig on this one.

Figjam
05-15-2008, 06:23 AM
Gonzo is with fig on this one.

Fig thinks Gonzo is not a stupid cupboard hiding drunk afterall :catfight: now Arseboy,:lmao: well there's a different kettle of plah :mardigras:

Fork Handles
05-15-2008, 06:52 AM
Fork didn't go to work today, so missed all this banter.:chinese:

mack
06-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Mack wonders if Fork will make an appearance on third person day this month... or maybe smull?

Yusamile probably won't make it, he's in Pooket surfing. :surfing:

Mirkwood? Yeah right... :upyours:

Looking pretty bleak this month...:bigfinger

gonzo
06-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Gonzo is pretty sure the recently-returned smull will make an appearance but thinks there's more chance of Lord Lucan posting than of hearing anything from Mirkwood.

Figjam
06-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Mack wonders if Fork will make an appearance on third person day this month... or maybe smull?

Fig spoke to Fork:train: yesterday and his computa is fucked:zipit: so he bought a new one :hoho: that is why he did not participate in the on going 3rd person thread :pan: with all you fucking nutters:cursing:

And his knee hurts too:crybaby:

Fork Handles
06-16-2008, 05:50 AM

Fork had a brainwave last Thursday.:chute:

Fork figured he could take the updated and capacious hard drive in one of his PC's, and swap it with the one in his newer, faster (albeit samall HD) pc.

Result: two dead PC's.

Fork and his computer geek buddy spent all Friday trying to restore systems and make things work. Nothing gained. Fork's buddy took the capacious HD home for the weekend to reformat it and try it in his own PC. Of course it worked fine. Anyway, Fork was out yesterday and went past a computer fair. So he went in and bought another newer, bigger, faster PC. :shiftgear:

Today, just out of curiousity:dunce:, Fork and his buddy swapped the old HD's back.:doctor: Everything works. Why the fuck can that be?

Fork Handles
06-16-2008, 05:51 AM
And his knee hurts......:toilet:

gonzo
06-16-2008, 06:12 AM
And his knee hurts......:toilet:Gonzo thinks som nam na to Fork for still skateboarding at his age.

Fork Handles
06-16-2008, 06:21 AM
And his knee hurts......:toilet:

So does Tigger's, but he putts better than Fork.:texan:

smullenpe
06-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Smullenpe hasn't been himself past couple weeks and he hope things will go back to normal soon. He had lot on his mind to remember the 15th of month P-R tradition let along getting his work done before the deadlines.

Bilbobaggins
07-14-2008, 10:13 PM
flash of brilliance meant Bilbo forgt about mack and bouncer being cunts and revived this thread

mack
07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
After over 12,000 of them :larry: even mack has gotten tired of his own posts. :sweat: He pledges to go for quality over quantity from here on out. Starting right after this one. :bigfinger

Fork Handles
07-15-2008, 02:22 AM
Fork is just about over this one an all.

Maybe we should start a thread about screwing tarts or summat.:date:

Figjam
07-15-2008, 02:37 AM
Fork is just about over this one an all.

Maybe we should start a thread about screwing tarts or summat.:date:

Fig thinks Fork is not right in the head anall :pity: and thinks it's disgusting discussing sexual relations with strange women :fear:

Fig worded that right didn't I darling wife?:MyEmoticons-com__sh