PDA

View Full Version : Not bragging but just a fact about a new game and the high score on it..Stealin' Home

mack
08-13-2007, 01:23 AM
...there's a new champ in the newly-added game "Stealin' Home" in the arcade but modesty prevents me from writing his name here. The poms and the abbos don't understand baseball and since to be successful in the game you have to know baseball like someone does who again modesty prevents me from naming, it won't be a pom or abbo that claims #1 up there. I'm pretty sure no other Yanks can beat the score either because the person in 1st place has too much speed like Ricky Henderson :Copy of afro: used to back in his prime. So boys it looks like it's a record that will stand the test of time like Joltin' Joe DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak. :kid: Go ahead and try to take over the #1 position on "Stealin' Home," it's your time so you can waste it if you want. :nopity:

Figjam
08-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Vhatewer:nopity: you fellas over the big pond do play a funny version of rounders:Copy of afro:

goliath
08-13-2007, 05:09 PM
We used to play rounders at school with the girls, it stopped when I was 11.

mack
08-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Don't cry about it here because the girls stopped picking you for their teams cuz you couldn't play well enough... get over it and move on. :bigfinger