PDA

View Full Version : England 62 Wales 5

BigBadSi
08-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Gonzoooooooooooooooooooo

Ha Ha I havnt seen England whoop Wales like that in a long time I know it was only a friendly but is there such a thing between the nations

Dallaglio`s back,The new No 8 Nick Easter 4 tries ,,,4 tries!!!!

Gonzo??:MyEmoticons-com__be:bash:

gonzo
08-05-2007, 09:02 AM
One of the worst Wales performances I've ever seen (and I've seen some real shite in my time). A couple of seasons ago I was brimming with confidence for the team but now we're awful (again) and the blame lies squarely with Gareth Jenkins who is so blatantly not up to the task it's frightening.

That said though your forwards were on fire yesterday. Be interesting to see what happens in the France game next week as your forwards should hammer through the French lines if they play like that again but your backs stil have a long way to go. You need to drop Farrell for a start. With a decent inside centre you'd have put another 10 on us yesterday easily.

BigBadSi
08-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah a few years back Wales were looking great as they were in football but something gave way.

Yeah the forwards were as good as they were in the World Cup a few new faces also,farrel for me shouldnt be playing inside center i think maybe lock or 2nd row hes not skillfull enough to be a centre.

jonny
08-05-2007, 08:06 PM
it was a good performance. The forwards looked full of power and were obviously keen ultra fit. The conditioning work looks like it has been very intense. Ashton told perry he needed to lose a stone and he looks a lot leaner/sharper/powerful for it.

Dalaglio is bigger than I have ever seen him!!! He has really beefed up over the summer and looks like he will take some stopping.

Lets NOT get carried away here though. Yes england overpowered Wales and beat them by a large margin but I very much doubt it will be a similar story against the french. The backs looked crap and at times didn't know what to do with the ball in hand.

It was a good start though and they look like they may have what they have been missing for the last 3 years. A pack that can compete! As a result the odds on england winning the world cup have come in from 50 to 32

I am so looking forward to next saturday!!!

btw Gonzo..............Wales were shit!!!!

BigBadSi
08-05-2007, 08:08 PM
I like that strettle chap remember seeing him in the sevens he destroyed the opp

Bilbobaggins
08-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I like that strettle chap remember seeing him in the sevens he destroyed the opp

ex-Manchester City trainee him Si.....
but :bigfinger he's a fucking munich :bigfinger:bigfinger:bigfinger:box::box::box:

Baggins...:cheers:

jonny
08-05-2007, 08:14 PM
I think strettle could be world class si. Needs some international practise though