PDA

View Full Version : threesome

blahblah00
08-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Hello all,

2 girls at once - it's one of things you have to do at least once and i'm hoping my first will be in Pattaya. From reading some of the board messages i would hate it if they take turns with one of them hiding in the bathroom. Any suggestions? What kind of costs are we looking at for 2 girls for the whole night?

Also, are any members going to be in Pattaya the first two weeks of Oct.? I'll be there for the first time and would love to have a beer with someone more experienced with the town.

Thanks

Figjam
08-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Your best bet is to talk to the mamasun and tell her what you want(don't be shy they have heard it all before) then there is no grey area in the cot.
As for cost,well that varies depending on where you get the girls from,beer bars are cheaper then Gogo's by half. I would expect to pay the girls 1500 to 2000 each from a gogo plus bar fines and 1000 to 1500 from a beer bar plus bar fines.

Dilligaf
08-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Go for a foursome, two girls and a pre-op lady boy with huge tits. The LB shags one of the birds, watch the show and then decide when and where (if you are off that persausion) you want to join in!

blahblah00
08-03-2007, 05:56 AM
lol...thanks, but i think i'll stick to the ladies for now

Elvis
08-03-2007, 07:54 AM
you wont have been the first to have asked for thresome .its when they talk in thai when your on the job really puts me of my stroke.

blahblah00
08-03-2007, 07:59 AM
From what i've read here and on others forums it seems that chances are i'm going to be disappointed. Either one will stay in the bathroom...they'll watch t.v. or talk in Thai. Oh well...still have to try it :)
Are there any particular a-go-go bars/clubs that are recommended?

butterflyblonde
08-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Not always the case blahblah,

It is true that some may turn out to be shy back in the room, usually known as the 'towel wearers' but as Figjam has pointed out to you, negotiation is the key here.

As he stated, talk with the mamasan/papasan and tell them what it is you are after, they heard it all before and will not be surprised if you enquire if they have 2 girls that will be happy to do a lesbian show for you or whatever.

When you speak to the girls in person, tell them what you want and that you don't want girls that will be shy in front of each other, while there are shy girls in the bars, there are also girls that act quite slutty and would be happy to cater for your fantasies.

Happy hunting, which is all part of the fun. :thumbup1:

ferocious
08-03-2007, 08:41 AM
i've had 4 threesomes in LOS , 1 in the eden club bkk 1 in posiedon BKK & 2 in pattaya... the ones in pattaya were a bit different cos they were bar girls and i never knew what to expect when in my room , 1 was great where i had one on my dick and one on my face but the other threesome 1 girl stayed in the bathroom while i slotted the other 1 & they swapped over which was a bit shit really as it wasn't really a threesome, i'd make sure you tell them what you want before you get them back to your room to save any disapointment

Isee
08-03-2007, 09:30 AM
In a gogo, if they are adamant about the girl/girl part for a threesome etc tell them to kiss each other. Any hesitation and there is your answer. Doesn't work as well in a beerbar as too many eyes on them by being out in a public place.

In addition to Jade, there's also Welcom....but I prefer Jade. A friend of mine said he had the best threesome in his life at Welcom...but that’s a reflection of those particular girls and not the establishment.

gonzo
08-03-2007, 09:51 AM
I do loads of threesomes when I'm in town and far and away the best method I've come across for picking the ladies is to go to the gogos that have a lesbian show and look around to see which pair are really getting into it. It's pretty obvious which ones are enjoying it as opposed to just putting it on.

If I was to pick one particular gogo to recommend it would have to be What's Up on soi 15 just off Walking St. There are/were 5 girls there that I used to take in different combinations and the performance was always excellent.

roamer
08-03-2007, 10:34 AM
I`ve only had a few threesomes.
One disapointing where as already described,one hid in the bathroom then did a swap.
Probably the best though was at a soi6 st bar where I was chatting to a girl I had been with previously.
I had seen her talking with another girl outside.
I simply told her I`d like her friend to join us.
She said yes,no problem.
Had a good time,neither of them shy both working well together.
maybe I just got lucky but give it a try.

torrenova
08-03-2007, 01:20 PM
You have to make sure that they understand what you want. If you want them to fuck each other then you'll have to state that. If you just want them both to suck your dick, then tell them.

If you spend some time working out what they are prepared to do then you should be ok. Don't get worked over for some serious OTT cash. I would not bother the mamasan, they are only on the girl's side. If you cannot communicate what you want then you haven't got a chance as there is going to be no-one in the bedroom to sort it out but you and the girls.

blahblah00
08-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the info. everyone! I least now i some idea of where to get started :)

mack
08-04-2007, 03:57 AM
Probably the easiest and most cost effective way to go blah is like some others have said. Go into the Welcome Inn bar section on Soi 3 (?) or Jade House up the hill towards Jomtien or a Soi 6 short time bar and you'll be able to check off that one quick-like. It would be easier than running around the Go-Go's and beer bars trying to interview girls :sweat: on your first trip.

yusamile
08-04-2007, 05:11 AM
I still have not done a 3 sum. But a friend of mine down here in Patong used to go out and get a couple of freelancers hanging together on BangLa and take them back:whip:. They weren't stunners by a long shot but for 1500 for the pair he would get his dick sucked by both which gave them no time to go, blah blah blah...in thai. He had a pretty good success rate.

torrenova
08-04-2007, 07:12 AM
The trick is after time when you get to know some girls who like each other to be able to regularly hook up with them without any mamasan involvement nor associated rip off fees.

jonny
08-04-2007, 08:57 AM
torrenova.....allways has an angle!!!!

We should appoint you chief financial officer for pattaya revealed!!!

smullenpe
08-04-2007, 09:39 AM
torrenova.....allways has an angle!!!!

We should appoint you chief financial officer for pattaya revealed!!!
Jonny, I thought I was CFO of Revealed. No? Whatewer.

woodman2
08-04-2007, 12:52 PM
The Welkom Inn otherwise known as the Belgian Embassy is going to be your best bet for guaranteed girl on girl action with you in the middle.I think its known in some circles as a Thai sandwich.

The girls in there certainly know the game they are playing. Pick a girl and tell her what you want, she will soon be back with a mate.

The Belgian also has an extensive range of toys in the rooms which is fun for all 3 of you.

I would be very surprised if a Welkom Inn girl stayed in a towel or the bathroom for that matter, they are not the shy and retiring type.

gonzo
08-04-2007, 12:55 PM
The only problem with the Welkon Inn is after the first pop they're straight off into the shower and getting dressed. If I'm taking 2 ladies then I expect as a bare minimum to bust a nut in each.

mack
08-04-2007, 05:02 PM
We forget some board members are 19 gonzo. :crutch:

tingtongtony
08-04-2007, 08:27 PM
The Windmill Ago Go Is Good As They Do The Shows So If You See What You Fancy Ask Them They Dont Blush.
Just Ask Them Who They Like To Do Lady On Lady They Will Do The Rest & Enjoy

Dilligaf
08-05-2007, 03:39 AM
Tried both the Jade and the Welkom, found the Jade to be better as the girl suggested it and chose her partner. At the Welkom I made the choices and they did not really get into it as much!

Also at the Jade, they were both up for a BBBJ CIM with swapping where the Welkom girls did not really go for the grand finale!

Once again the good old Hot and Cold came in tops, the girls even brought the Henieken Bottles with condoms and gave the whole "3 hole" show! Very happy ending!

Mirkwood
08-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Blimey what about TG bar soi 6?

Got to be the best 3some place on earth.

All the girls in there do lesbian show 3somes.

blahblah00
08-06-2007, 12:40 AM
At Jade House, do they only do ST? I'm going to be looking for LT if there are two of them.

Also, can anyone quickly provide an overview of the streets. Like what type of bars are to be found on each one (i.e. go-go, st, lt, beer bars etc)?

Thanks!

mack
08-06-2007, 02:26 AM
blah I saw a Jade House girl leave the bar on the back of a guy's :scooter: at around 3 or 4 P.M. on a long time about 10 minutes after she finished a short time (with me :kid:). You're the customer and have the money so try not to think in terms of, "Will they do this and that?" or ""Can I take one for three days..." etc. It's the old saying there blah, money talks (and not a big amount either). So yes the Jade House girls for the most part will go long time. I don't know what the payment to the bar or the girl would be, someome else can help you there.

Sometimes the girls working in the short time places would rather stay at the club because they can turn more tricks and make more money :oops: I mean interact with nice men on holiday in their clubs. :sweat:
Sometimes they're sick of the bar and would jump at the chance to leave for the day with a handsome, kind, funny young man like I assume you are, someone who would take her to the Royal Garden Mall and play video games with her, eat ice cream, see a movie, go back to your hotel room where you shag her to within an inch of her life, then go swimming in the pool, out to dinner, back to loom to shag like two rabbits in heat, then out to a club....then back to the room... :040105_emKF25_prv:

ferocious
08-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Blimey what about TG bar soi 6?

Got to be the best 3some place on earth.

All the girls in there do lesbian show 3somes.

mental note.......................:hypocrite:

charlescornwall
08-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Good advice from figjam and isee.

I have had the pleasure of 2 girls four times now - and only on the first occasion did one "hide" in the toilet whilst I was enjoying myself with the other.

I have also barfined two sisters from one go-go a number of months ago.

Charles

Bigyin
08-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Never thought of the Welkom Inn although have passed it many times. Is the bar the Piano Bar off Soi 3 and when is a good time to pop in?