PDA

View Full Version : Hi there to all you Thai beauties(including men)

kevsun_uk
12-27-2006, 09:03 PM
LOL

I'm New here guys. Hope to have a lorra LOL's!!:santa:

yusamile
12-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Welcome Kev, nothin to laugh about just now, its xmas and people are either too pissed or sick from overeating.:pizza: Or they're in LoS rooting themselves stoopid with Noi and Nok and Nan and i'm here gettin Nun.:crybaby:

kevsun_uk
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Seems like you need some spice where you are now friend?
Well, i'm not to pissed,yet! ,but have been eating quite a lot this past week...time to control my eating..i guess its just boredom too!
Anyway are you M/F?

ta ta for now!

kevsun_uk
12-28-2006, 05:41 PM
:oops: Having read your Pfile, yo are the Male i read!!

mack
12-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Be careful Kevsun, he's also an Aussie. Here's a picture of Yusamile :pimp: Would you want to be his friend...really?

yusamile
12-29-2006, 05:38 AM
Be careful Kevsun, he's also an Aussie. Here's a picture of Yusamile :pimp: Would you want to be his friend...really?

Mack thats an old photo,...i have a new look now , specially for the upcoming new year. The most recent shot of me is this one :MyEmoticons-com__sl I have a more sophisticated look dont you think ??

jonny
12-29-2006, 10:14 AM
kevsun.....beware yusa is a master of the smilies!

mack
12-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Yusamile your look has indeed changed. The new Yusamile... debonair and sophisticated>> :MyEmoticons-com__er ...but still an Aussie.

yusamile
12-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Yusamile your look has indeed changed. The new Yusamile... debonair and sophisticated>> :MyEmoticons-com__er ...but still an Aussie.

Yes Mack, all those things and more,....well one more actually,....for i too am a Woostralian , and proud to be such !:hiding:

mack
12-30-2006, 06:53 PM
We may need a "woosie call" on this board after the new year...see how many have survived the various attacks we've had from all quarters. Here's some pictures of woosies I've collected over the years: :grouphug: :pile: :Copy of band: :gora: :gossip:

m mike
01-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Welcome Kev, nothin to laugh about just now, its xmas and people are either too pissed or sick from overeating.:pizza: Or they're in LoS rooting themselves stoopid with Noi and Nok and Nan and i'm here gettin Nun.:crybaby:
Pizza not me :040105_emKF25_prv: drinking yes yes yes had a great time with the trooop`s:usaflag: