PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok vs Pattaya vs Phuket

blahblah00
07-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I've been to Bangkok (only Patpong) and Phuket once but never Pattaya. I'm planning on a visit to Pattaya in a few months but just wanted to get people's opinions on the difference between the 3 cities in terms of:
1) The hottest girls
2) The number of girls to choose from
3) How much the girls charge

Thanks

gonzo
07-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Assuming you're talking about p4p girls, then Pattaya has the greatest numbers and as such you'll probably find more 'hot' girls there too, although you find stunners all over. You'll also find Pattaya cheaper for the most part.

As an aside, why did you only visit Patpong in BKK? I've always found that the weakest of the 3 main monger areas although it does make a nice change from time to time.

gonzo
07-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the board btw :cheers:

mack
07-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Welcome to the board blah. :cheers: The thing about Pattaya is that it's a small place in comparison to Bangkok. Maybe there are more P4P girls in Bangkok but there's millions of people and it's all spread out. Pattaya is really kind of like getting around a small city with the bars and clubs where the P4P women are at all bunched together.

I've been to Phuket too and the beaches are definitely nicer than Pattaya's beaches but you're not taking your trip for the beaches is a guess. Hot girls...I don't know, but the people who complain about "there's no stunners in Pattaya" are either really jaded, way too picky or need glasses imo.

penetrator
07-28-2007, 03:04 PM
If your priority is girls - availabilty, quality, cost, etc etc then you can take Phuket out of the equation straight away. Some nice beaches but a non starter in comparison to Bangkok and Pattaya in the shagging department.

Pattaya definately tops for me. Girls are cheaper, friendlier and there's plenty of stunners around if you make the effort to find them and dont just stay in a few crappy bars you've been lead to believe are the best bars in town.

blahblah00
07-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the advice! Looks like i'll have fun in Pattaya...although it's only for a week :(

Gonzo, in response to your question...i visited Patpong because i didn't know any better at the time and i was only in Bangkok for 2 days...live and learn i guess :)

blahblah00
07-29-2007, 03:31 AM
What are some of the good go-go bars?

mack
07-29-2007, 03:54 AM
There's a whole bunch of them on and just off Walking Street in Pattaya blah. Happy A-Go Go is usually mentioned as having some good lookers, Peppermint up the escalator stairs always has a ton of dancers, Living Dolls 1 (watch your check-bin change!!), there's always dancers moving from one place to another but people who have been recently hopefully can fill you in better. Also do a little exploring on your own, that's always fun since who you think is attractive sometimes isn't who someone else thinks looks good. :cheers:

Isee
07-29-2007, 07:17 AM
I'll second mack's advice and say, what’s going to be good or not is up to you. For example, I like VIP for nothing more than the music they play, prices aren't the cheapest and some of the girls have a bit of an attitude at times. Some like the place and some don't.

Its a learning experience, good bar or not so good bar, at least you can say you've been there for yourself. Sure, there are the more popular ones...but with 1 week, that will be enough time for you to work out which ones are to your taste. Just do a one beer - one bar rule and you'll get through them in 1 or 2 nights. Walk down walking street and don't be afraid to explore down the various Soi's and see whats around. After that, explore the rest of the place and troll through the beerbars and see whats around - don't have to stop unless you see something interesting.

Damn, you are on holiday and it’s an adventure...good or bad its going to be fun in Patts. You'll be able to brag about how this stunner or that stunner was a good or bad shag or have a laugh about how your bargirl's tequila LD was switched with water :w00t:

Have fun and enjoy :wink1:

roamer
07-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi blah
I`m sure you`ll have fun
I would agree with mack and Isee `s posts on Pattaya.
Although I have got a few regular bars that I like to visit,
I also occasionally do as Isee suggested
try to cover some ground by checking out a few different places,just 1 drink or a couple then out.
That way you will find out which places are good for you.(although of course you may pick a poor night in a particular bar/agogo)
:cheers:

gonzo
07-29-2007, 11:26 AM
although of course you may pick a poor night in a particular bar/agogoAn excellent point. I always try to give a place the benefit of the doubt so unless it's truely and unreservedly dire (Roxy for example) I try not to judge it until I've been in there at least 3 times to get a more balanced view. You can go into a gogo one night and be blown away by all the stunners about but the following night if they'd all been barfined you may think its crap.

penetrator
07-29-2007, 11:53 AM
An excellent point. I always try to give a place the benefit of the doubt so unless it's truely and unreservedly dire (Roxy for example) I try not to judge it until I've been in there at least 3 times to get a more balanced view. You can go into a gogo one night and be blown away by all the stunners about but the following night if they'd all been barfined you may think its crap.

Roxy truly is 1 hell of a pisshole. Went in there recently with a mate against my better judgement and they was playing what I can only describe as hardcore kraut S & M music. The layout of the place is all wrong and to top it off some pissed up bird was trying it on with me by trying to grab my cock even though my Bird was sitting with me. Not that it bothered me apart from her drink begging but it's not really the done thing. Did get an apology off 1 of the drinks boys though for the pissed up tarts behaviour.

blahblah00
07-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Now it's the wait that's killing me! Two more months!