PDA

View Full Version : a very gren newbie

tingtongtony
07-28-2007, 08:34 AM
hi bm

like so many i have an X it broke my heart. then i booked a holiday away for xmas so not on my own.to thailand (shit scared )after 10 days meet to lads from birmingham & the start of a great friendship we speak most days on the phone. we play golf most weeks (only when its dry so which is hard to come by in the uk at this time)anyway they have been to LOS many times 21 so they think its great to watch me make a right prick of myself & they just say knew that would happen cuz we did the same. so never any real harm done . but they do really help me & i just love the place so much .
so lisa if you ever read this thank you darling for letting me off the hook so now i enjoy THE LOS till i die. i hope this is not to boreing bm. but have trip booked 5/9 /07 & 27/11/07 till 01/02/08 so if you want to meet for beer or a game of golf with my mates & me get in touch cheers i will post TR when back :MyEmoticons-com__er

Fork Handles
07-28-2007, 08:38 AM
welcome to the board TTT.

Pull up a chair, make yourself at home.

Thebomb
07-28-2007, 09:19 AM
LOS is the place to mend a broken heart mate......hello

ferocious
07-28-2007, 09:21 AM
LOS is the place to mend a broken heart mate......hello

it's also broken a few

Thebomb
07-28-2007, 09:28 AM
it's also broken a few

hope ya dont mean me......who am i kiddin!....watch out tingtong its an emotional jungle out there too

old crust
07-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Welcome TTT.

nosehair
07-28-2007, 01:11 PM
:cheers: tony and welcome.

mack
07-28-2007, 01:43 PM
then i booked a holiday away for xmas so not on my own.to thailand (shit scared )after 10 days meet to lads from birmingham & the start of a great friendship

It's a shame fate :angel: didn't have you meet a couple of decent men from the U.S. or better yet, California, TingTong but it could have been worse. The two lads who befriended you could have been from Leeds :sweat: or God forbid two Aussies :argue: out on the piss. Welcome to the board and please share your stories since we've all heard each others tales several times already. If some of us weren't suffering from early-stage dementia :wheelchair: these repeated stories would have worn thin by now. :cheers:

roamer
07-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi tony and welcome on board.
Nice first post,good to read you enjoyed
your trip to Thailand.
:cheers:

Bilbobaggins
07-29-2007, 11:12 AM
I'll be there during both your trips TTT
and why is it every bitch is called Lisa???

Baggins...

Elvis
07-29-2007, 02:14 PM
lucky escape welcome and have a great time

BigBadSi
07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
hi bm

like so many i have an X it broke my heart. then i booked a holiday away for xmas so not on my own.to thailand (shit scared )after 10 days meet to lads

pretty much how i got there m8:grouphug: