PDA

View Full Version : whats happening to my posts?

monsterman
07-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi guys , over the last week i have made about 30 posts but only about
half seem to be appearing, any ideas ?

I also post a bit on shh using another identity and had similar problem which was traced to a malicious deleter, a certain bar owner. but he does not post on here nor know who I am on here and it looks technical to me anyway?

regards Monsterman

gonzo
07-25-2007, 04:43 PM
No idea sorry mate. I don't think anyone would have deleted anything and even if they had it'd still show up to the mods as being deleted or amended or whatever.

Maybe jonny can use some technical jiggery-pokery to look into it. If you can think of a specific post that's disappeared I'll see if I can have a look around for you :cheers:

BigBadSi
07-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Defo no deletions monster,,must be technical Jonny will look into it im sure,hang fire m8

monsterman
07-26-2007, 03:47 AM
well for instance I made 2 posts on the Mahan airline Biman thread and they showed on my screen as loaded posts but they are not there now.

must be a tech thingy.
The problem on Shhh was down to one Ahole from a certain Wanking st GoGo who does not like the truth being told but he is not on here.

mack
07-26-2007, 08:43 PM
I've had problems before monstor when hitting the "post quick reply" button and it timing out before it posts, but never has a post disappeared once it actually posted. Maybe jonny can figure it out if it keeps happening...let him know if it does. :cheers:

monsterman
07-27-2007, 04:07 PM
OK guys will monitor the situation.

jonny
07-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi Monsterman,

I've checked through the logs and none of your posts have been deleted off the board by any of the mods or admin? If they appeared on your screen then I don't know the reason why they weren't written to the database?? Did you use the fast reply or the reply function (if that makes sense?)?