PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Braveheart
12-24-2006, 07:56 AM
My first post on yet another board. I think this is #12 for Pattaya.

Good luck with the new board guys.:thumbup: :emoticon-sign:

Sex Kitten
12-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Hello :welcome:

Best Wishes for Christmas......And 2007,

Di...:santa:

yusamile
12-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Are you the same Braveheart from the Mel Gibson character ? Is this a picture of you :horse: ? If so then :welcome: , if not then :welcome:

Braveheart
12-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Hello :welcome:

Best Wishes for Christmas......And 2007,

Di...:santa:
Hi Di, Merry XMas to you as well. I know some folks that cried when they found you gone.:santa:
welcome Braveheart.
Thanks Winston, nice to see you.:thumbup:
Are you the same Braveheart from the Mel Gibson character ? Is this a picture of you :horse: ? If so then :welcome: , if not then :welcome:
Same same but different, I'm better looking than Mel. Oh yeah I'm taller too!:clapping:

yusamile
12-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Same same but different, I'm better looking than Mel. Oh yeah I'm taller too!:clapping:

If your taller then perhaps you are actually the notorious Longshanks masckqweraiding ( shit thats a tough word) as B'heart. Ima keepin my eye on you.:040105_emKF25_prv:

Braveheart
12-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Which one?

Sampeng
12-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Braveheart do you Know what prompted FLB forum members to set up a new board.
Everyone knows this board was set up after a falling out with the nut job who runs Chat.
I wonder if something similar had happened over there.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s31/smilies-33408.png

dogblower
12-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Welcome Braveheart. Another familiar face from around the forums.

Braveheart
12-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Braveheart do you Know what prompted FLB forum members to set up a new board.
Everyone knows this board was set up after a falling out with the nut job who runs Chat.
I wonder if something similar had happened over there.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s31/smilies-33408.png
It wasn't something that started out as a split and indeed we are all still members there. We started out as a couple of guys having some fun doing and saying some things that were not appropriate for the Talk board. We eventually figured that we were having so much fun that maybe others felt the same way. Most of us are members of several other boards as well although recently out of the core group I seem to be the only one doing much posting on other boards.:)

Welcome Braveheart. Another familiar face from around the forums.
I used your name as a reference!:santa:

dogblower
12-25-2006, 02:24 AM
Christ, I hope not! That'll get you ignored everywhere.