PDA

View Full Version : Future big time Fight

irishmic
06-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Ricky Hatton destroyed Jose Castillo, tremedous body punch to the Liver area dropped him, count out. I'm starting to like the fire of this fighter:fireman2: old time boxing skills, and agressive tactics. Love to see Hatton shut Mayweathers mouth, would be a big money fight.:thumbup1:

BigBadSi
06-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I agree with you Irish Id love to see hatton shut the cocky wanker up,showed total disrespect toward de la hoya,,,hope it happens

mack
06-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Here's the 40 seconds or so showing the liver punch...it didn't look bad when it landed but must have caught him just right. I never got hit in the liver like that but it must really take away everything from you for a little while. :boxing:

sjH-Y9HMQB0

irishmic
06-28-2007, 05:16 AM
Mack, I'm not sure if you still drink, but I'm sure your liver took a shot or two of Thai Whiskey!

Figjam
06-28-2007, 06:30 AM
Mack, I'm not sure if you still drink, but I'm sure your liver took a shot or two of Thai Whiskey!

:oops:his memory is not that good Mic:040105_emKF25_prv:

mack
06-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I'll take that without complaining since you still technically are the General...although you haven't called the woosies "to arms" :sweat: for quite a while.
Just to refresh memories here's some of us woosies in various training exercises before launching an attack:

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::j ester:

:stupid:

:Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer:
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
:pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::pepsi:
:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:
:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be
:Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman:
:partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime::party time::partytime::whistling::whistling::whistling:: whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::MyEmot icons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::in nocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::pi zza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::hiding::hiding::h iding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::kicking::ki cking::kicking::kicking::kicking::kicking::bangin: :bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::M yEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::goof::goof:: goof::goof::goof::goof::crutch::crutch::crutch::cr utch::crutch:dancingdancingdancingdancing:smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::ylflower::ylflower::ylflower::ylflower::ylf lower::ylflower::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse ::phone1::phone1::phone1::phone1::smoke::smoke::sm oke::smoke::tabletalk::tabletalk::tabletalk::gossi p::gossip::gossip::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelch air::wheelchair::wheelchair:

Figjam
06-28-2007, 11:09 PM
AHH the good old days:catplay::grouphug:

bouncer
06-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Yes please remember the good old day because at your age you might not have that many left...............................

Figjam
06-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes please remember the good old day because at your age you might not have that many left...............................

Yes mate I'm dying a very pleasant slow deathdancing:inlove: