PDA

View Full Version : What do you do ?

pepsi666
06-10-2007, 04:04 PM
I asked Johny, but he lives in the UK, which doesnt really help

So I'll ask all you that are living in Pattaya (and have been for a while)

What do you do to pass the time in Pattaya ?

Apart from waiting for the pubs to open (must be a limit to how much you can drink and afford to drink)

What hobbies and interests do you all have ?

Can we try and keep this topic clean and actually have useful infomation :tabletalk:

Thebomb
06-10-2007, 05:25 PM
fuk em in da butt....then a bit more drinkin!!! if you want clean mate maybe you came to the wrong place....dancing

Thebomb
06-10-2007, 05:26 PM
sorry mate im just kiddin with ya....torranova or sabang are your best bets

Sampeng
06-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Why dont you start off by telling us what you did on your trip in March
I like to explore new places all the time thats why when I go to Thailand I stay in Bangkok.

BigBadSi
06-10-2007, 06:48 PM
capt magoo is another who could help

pepsi666
06-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Why dont you start off by telling us what you did on your trip in March
I like to explore new places all the time thats why when I go to Thailand I stay in Bangkok.

Not a great deal, I met up with some guys from another website (TV)
Went to Laos, with a mate or two, bought some people back who didnt want to be there, had a few beers, got a suntan, had a few more beers, met a few mates, got a few bob, came home,
Off on a short term contact, got special leave, see you all in a month :-)

Sampeng
06-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Went to Laos, with a mate or two, bought some people back who didnt want to be there, had a few beers, got a suntan, had a few more beers, met a few mates, got a few bob, came home,
Sounds quite interesting
Hopefully we will get the full story one day.
Not a suntan person myself.
Best meet up with sabang in Pattaya he can fill you in on the lifestyle.
Terenova and Magoo have got bars you can hang out but I dont know where they are.

pepsi666
06-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Sounds quite interesting
Hopefully we will get the full story one day.
Not a suntan person myself.
Best meet up with sabang in Pattaya he can fill you in on the lifestyle.
Terenova and Magoo have got bars you can hang out but I dont know where they are.

Not much to say, just an interlude in my leave
Who is sabang ? does he post in here ?
Sounds like I'll have to track down Terenova and Magoo (hope they are not like their names)

Northolt in the morning, yip-bloody-ee

jonny
06-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Torrenova has 2 bars. One in the Simon Beer Complex just before walking street. As you are facing the entrance to walking street its on your right hand side. He has one of the bars at ringside called I'm easy too

I'm not aure where Magoo's bar is maybe he can post us some pics and put a thread up about it?

Would be good to go for a beer when I am next in town there

Fork Handles
06-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Torrenova has 2 bars. One in the Simon Beer Complex just before walking street. As you are facing the entrance to walking street its on your right hand side. He has one of the bars at ringside called I'm easy too

I'm not aure where Magoo's bar is maybe he can post us some pics and put a thread up about it?

Its one of those bars in the middle of Soi BJ (I think)

jonny
06-11-2007, 12:23 PM
its not in Si's neck of the woods is it???

Fork Handles
06-11-2007, 12:31 PM
I just checked the archive.....its in soi Diamond but called BJ3 Bar.

Capt Magoo
06-11-2007, 12:51 PM

The bar is called BJ3 and is on Walking Street and is the first beer bar in the center of Soi Diamond. It is owned by a wonderful lady who has horrible taste in men(me!). I have been trying an experiment for a few nites with varying results..... have been running a web cam from the bar to make those that are not in Patts feel like they are! The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!! Feel free to stop by anytime and say hello! :cheers:

All the best,
Magoo

jonny
06-11-2007, 01:13 PM
great stuff! I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm in town for several beers

roamer
06-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi Magoo,
thks for the bar pic.
Just realised seeing it that I have actually had a drink(or few) at the bar just didn`t know the name.
as well as a few kebabs off the lady with the cart at the front.
:cheers:

gonzo
06-11-2007, 01:28 PM
The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!! She was a cracker - you tracked down her number for me yet Capt? :msn-wink:

gonzo
06-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Torrenova has 2 bars. One in the Simon Beer Complex just before walking street. As you are facing the entrance to walking street its on your right hand side. He has one of the bars at ringside called I'm easy tooYou need to cut down on the crack mate :msn-wink: Simon's is the complex at the opposite end of Walking st, Andy's place is in the Siren complex. His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

roamer
06-11-2007, 02:39 PM
His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

Route 33 on soi 33 I think

BigBadSi
06-11-2007, 02:52 PM
The bar is called BJ3 and is on Walking Street and is the first beer bar in the center of Soi Diamond. It is owned by a wonderful lady who has horrible taste in men(me!). I have been trying an experiment for a few nites with varying results..... have been running a web cam from the bar to make those that are not in Patts feel like they are! The other nite we had a gal walk up to the bar and liked seeing herself on cam and started showing off what Budha blessed her with!!:surprise: The boys that did see it were impressed!! Feel free to stop by anytime and say hello! :cheers:

All the best,
Magoo

I certainly enjoyed that show mike

BigBadSi
06-11-2007, 02:53 PM
You need to cut down on the crack mate :msn-wink: Simon's is the complex at the opposite end of Walking st, Andy's place is in the Siren complex. His other one is up in Naklua, I forget the soi number but its the second right after the Dolphin roundabout and called Route something.

Yeah!!!! dummy:jump:

Your becoming like Mack bet he gets there before you:MyEmoticons-com__bo

jonny
06-11-2007, 04:43 PM
shit where did I get that from?????

BigBadSi
06-11-2007, 05:41 PM
what that pink jumper

Sa-teef
06-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Do you wear the pink jumper while you moisturize Johnny? :rolleyes1:

~Sa-teef

mack
06-11-2007, 10:31 PM
That bar is open 24 hours if it's the one I'm thinking of. I used to go in there at around 6 A.M. and have them turn to the NBA finals when Shag was still with the Lakers. The early crew were good people back then. :cheers:

nosehair
06-12-2007, 01:14 AM
That bar is open 24 hours if it's the one I'm thinking of. I used to go in there at around 6 A.M. and have them turn to the NBA finals when Shag was still with the Lakers. The early crew were good people back then. :cheers:

geez mack.....I didn't know you were a Laker fan.....:Copy of angry:

bouncer
06-12-2007, 01:37 AM

they probably dead all of them now they could not whait for you anymore........................................... .......:Copy of ban:

Figjam
06-12-2007, 05:18 AM
geez mack.....I didn't know you were a Laker fan.....:Copy of angry:

I didn't know he could remember back that far:laughing: Pattaya I mean:euro:

sabang
06-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Who is sabang ? does he post in here ?

How dare you.dancing
I've lived here for a year now. Life is pretty good, although Pattaya produces more than it's fair share of melodrama. I do nothing, but I'm coming to the conclusion I should get off my arse and do something. :MyEmoticons-com__we
Living in Pattaya is predictably hard on your liver. I actually live about 7 km out of town, near Mabrachan Reservoir. I probably get into town about once per week- there's plenty of entertainment out this way actually.
So what do I do? Basically I eat, drink, swim, Post and sleep. I do not monger much really, but it's nice to know I can at the drop of a hat. Theres a lot of good people that live in Pattaya, a fair few nutters as well. I would have to say alcoholism is the main temptation living here, Pattaya is an alcoholic's paradise. :hypocrite:

sabang
06-12-2007, 07:41 AM
^Oh, the shame. :MyEmoticons-com__bu I am definitely a woosie!