PDA

View Full Version : Talking dog joke

mack
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
A man was looking through the newspaper ads section for a dog and sees this: Talking dog-$20. He thinks, yeah right, but calls the number anyway and the man on the other end assures him that it's true, so he gets directions to the house to check it out.

He knocks on the door and a man opens it, and he asks the guy, "You have a talking dog for sale for $20?

"Yes I do, come on in," answers the man.

"Where's the dog?" he asks.

"Go right through that bedroom door. He's in there," says the owner.

The man walks into the bedroom and sees a dog sitting up on the bed with the T.V. remote control at his paws, watching CNN News.

"Hello," says the dog. "How are you?"

The man is stunned and also speechless...finally he blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind:"Tell me, how did you end up here in Miami Beach, Florida?"

"Well," says the dog,"it's kind of a long story. I started out my career in Atlanta training seeing-eye dogs for the blind. Then when the Gulf War broke out, I was flown over to help with security at one of the bases. After that I was flown down to the Mexico-California border and worked sniffing out drugs. But then with the 9/11 tragedy, I went to New York and worked at ground zero for many months. Then it was off to Afghanistan, where I was very close to having Osama bin Laden trapped in one of three caves, but President Bush pulled me out and sent me to Iraq to track down Saddam. I was able to track him to the spider hole and we captured him, so it worked out ok. But after that, buddy...let me tell you! I was burned out...so I decided to retire here in Miami Beach."

The man listening to all this is in shock. He turns and walks back out to the dog owner.

"My God, man! You've got a talking dog in there! Why in the hell are you selling him for only $20?"

The owner turns towards the bedroom door with a disgusted look on his face and yells," Because he's a big fat LIAR!"

:ban:

Figjam
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
A Tabdog:twisted1:

yusamile
05-09-2007, 12:23 AM
A Tabdog:twisted1:
:clown: :clapping: