PDA

View Full Version : Klitchko v Chisora

ROLAND
02-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Looking forward to this one on Saturday night and have signed up to Boxnation to watch it.

Hope Chisora gives it his best shot and makes a fight of it although can't see him winning.

ferocious
02-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Don't give him much hope myself hope he can pull it off though , I'm in Germany Saturday night so should catch the fight on TV

Thebomb
02-16-2012, 08:11 PM
chisoras gonna get the biggest hiding hes ever had........i almost feel sorry for him

ROLAND
02-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Fracas at the weigh in

Chisora slaps Klitychko (http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=boxing/12/02/17/BOXING_Munich_Nightlead.html&BID=543)

penetrator
02-17-2012, 03:22 PM
I hope Klitschko smashes fuck out of that lump of shit.

ferocious
02-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Well chisora had a decent go at it but he made a cunt of himself before the fight slapping vitali then spitting water in wladimir's face :sick:

But the headlines are about the punch up at the post fight press conference with David Haye , just heard interview with a writer from the guardian who said chisora was threatening to shoot Haye after Haye dropped him with a right hander to the jaw :boxers: haye's trainer Adam booth was taken out with bazzaps weapon of choice a camera tripod can see the WBC withholding chisora's purse :oops2:

Nhxxfp4hYAc

ferocious
02-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Plenty of pics surfacing online

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/cmtltd/adde2dcf.jpg

ferocious
02-19-2012, 09:01 AM
I know how chisora feels , I got taken to the cleaners by a Ukrainian in germany last night too

penetrator
02-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Chisora was collared by the Gestapo trying to make good his escape at the airport, Haye's making for the Swiss border on a Wehrmarcht motorbike he nicked where he'll attempt to jump over the barbwire fence and into freedom.

ROLAND
02-19-2012, 02:47 PM
I know how chisora feels , I got taken to the cleaners by a Ukrainian in germany last night too

Except Vitali was better looking :loony:

ROLAND
02-19-2012, 02:49 PM
One thing if you ignore the post fight fracas was that Chisora put up a much better showing than Haye did, was outboxed but was always in with a chance and for Vitali is starting to look his age and could be ripe for the taking especially if Tyson Fury gets in with him.

Would have said Chisora v Haye looked a natural big money fight for the summer but can't see it happening now.

penetrator
02-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Think Tyson Phoney will wait another 10 years before challenging Vittali, a 40 yo taxi driver who hasn't fought since 2010 is more his level. No surprise he bottled out of fighting David Price.

ROLAND
02-19-2012, 05:16 PM
The facts don't lie and Fury beat Chisora far more easier than Vitali did, I expect the Klitchkos to avoid Big Tyson like the clap now

soi 2
02-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I don't follow boxing much. I thought Chisora put up a pretty decent attempt against Klitchko. Going forwards and looking busy. Quite a good fight to watch. I didn't realise Fury had beaten Chisora. Fury has looked awful in the last two of his fights that were on TV.

Fork Handles
02-20-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't follow boxing much. I thought Chisora put up a pretty decent attempt against Klitchko. .

Me neither.

I thought this was a thread about Jap manga monsters.:tomato:

penetrator
02-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Vitali beat Chisora by a wider margin on the score cards than the pikey did. Not that it really matters cos it's styles that make fights and Fury looks to be quite chinny unlike Chisora, 1st decent punch Dr Ironfist lands on him he'll be getting carried back to his caravan.

ferocious
02-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Just been reading that the British boxing board of control cannot take any action against haye as he doesn't hold a license anymore , as for that hypocrite frank warren he does nothing but slag haye off then employs him to commentate on his boxnation channel !! A slimy twat is warren

ROLAND
02-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Big stadium in the Summer, Wladimir v Chisora, Vitali v Haye will sell 100k tickets easy