PDA

View Full Version : Death at England v Wales

ROLAND
09-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Thought all that nonsense was stopped years ago. Seems it was Cardiff and Swansea fans turning on each other.

All very sad.

techno kev
09-07-2011, 10:54 AM
i heard the bloke died of a heart attack after the trouble was over ?

gonzo
09-08-2011, 03:01 AM
It was Dyo from Ely. I knew the guy in passing from out and about in town and he posted on the same Cardiff board as me. Unbelievable that you can go to a game in this day and age and never come home again.

The Cardiff board has been flooded with messages of condolence from fans and clubs all over the UK and a couple from abroad too. Nice to see rivalries put aside and people coming together after the fact but I just can't help think if there was a bit more of that attitude around in the first place then things like this wouldn't even happen.

RIP Mikey.

old crust
09-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Sad news of a fellow fan. Lets hope some good can come of it.

ROLAND
12-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Sentenced today to 3years and will be out in 18mths, what bollocks when the Pakis got the same for a few no balls.

This country is fucked.

gonzo
12-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Funny how the papers who were all full of the Cardiff v Swansea bullshit when it happened suddenly shut the fuck up when it came out it was an England supporter who did it :bigfinger

ferocious
12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Funny how the papers who were all full of the Cardiff v Swansea bullshit when it happened suddenly shut the fuck up when it came out it was an England supporter who did it :bigfinger

I know an "England fan" who is soul crew Matt , foz & techno know him too

old crust
12-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Hitting someone on the back of the head when they cannot defend themselves should be murder. The bloke is both a murderer and coward, lets hope he spends the rest of his life watching his back.

gonzo
12-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I know an "England fan" who is soul crew Matt , foz & techno know him too

Fact is it was fuck all to do with Cardiff Swansea rivalry yet that didn't stop the papers (and every other clueless twat) stirring up a load of bollocks despite the fact that every single witness stated it was nothing to do with club allegiances.

ROLAND
12-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Problem is the next Cardiff v Swansea match will all be kicking off again as if nothing has happened same as at all the other derbies.

No one learns not even if someone dies.

gonzo
12-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Problem is the next Cardiff v Swansea match will all be kicking off again as if nothing has happened same as at all the other derbies.

No one learns not even if someone dies.

Speculation and clueless bollocks yet again.

Best thing to come out of all of this was the reaction from the fans of both teams over the baseless allegations in the press. The main forums for each team arranged a charity friendly match to raise money for Mikey's family after it all happened which generated a fair bit of good will on each side. Fact is there's been hardly any bother at the local derbies for a while now anyway.

ROLAND
12-21-2011, 08:51 PM
They have charity matches between Brighton and Palace supporters and yet on the real match day it kicks off all over town.

Hardly any bother means there must have been some bother so take off your rose tinted specs or walk down Swansea High St wearing a Cardiff shirt or vice versa and see what the reaction is.

Firms kicking off has never gone away despite what some people say and all the time it does you will get instances like what happened at Wembley.

gonzo
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Fuck me, where did I say there was no bother or never going to be any? You stated things would carry on as if nothing had happened and I told you it was clueless bollocks because it is. Once again you're flapping your lip about stuff you know nothing about just as you did at the start of the thread.

Palace and Brighton may play charity matches every 5 minutes for all I know (and care) - Cardiff and Swansea don't. And certainly not with the people who were involved in this one!

Yes, there's always going to be rivalry between the 2 teams and yes, it is going to kick off between them, to think otherwise would be naive in the extreme, but as a direct result of what's happened recently tensions between the 2 are noticeably diminished and so it has already made a difference.

foz
12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Preston v doom boxing day.Old rivarly ... we have done them big style last few times ... there gunning for revenge ... iam not going old bill being bothering me lately so ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes

techno kev
12-23-2011, 12:38 AM
3500 gan to preston,i can't gan coz of work foz,but should be a good day for those who are gan,i fancy a win for us ?

ferocious
12-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Preston v doom boxing day.Old rivarly ... we have done them big style last few times ... there gunning for revenge ... iam not going old bill being bothering me lately so ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes

3500 gan to preston,i can't gan coz of work foz,but should be a good day for those who are gan,i fancy a win for us ?

Who's gonna hold the coats then ?

penetrator
12-23-2011, 01:00 PM
ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes

You still planning to go to the ashes then ? I know you been planning it a long time but back then the Aussies were still a team capable of putting up a decent fight. Might as well wait until the next time England play a 1 dayer against the Paddys in Dublin, hop on Ryan Air and go see that, will see more of a competition and save a bundle.

foz
12-23-2011, 11:36 PM
nah still going ashes with the boy... so got to keep things clean till i get in to abbo land.......anyway the amount off lads we will have there there will be only one winner off the park.......so when its back to normal next time when theres only 15/ 20 lads ill probally go