PDA

View Full Version : Is 5000 baht too much for S/T?

bangsaenguy
12-16-2006, 07:04 AM
Hi,
Been in Thailand about 11 years. Read some of the boards but don't post much. Work abroad but will be home for the hols. Live in Bang Saen. Tough figuring that one out.

Eneukman
12-16-2006, 07:45 AM
YES

Alan

pepsi666
12-23-2006, 05:22 PM
depends how bad you want her, I suppose

nosehair
12-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Not according to the guys that are waiting for the Eden club to open in late december.

at 3600-3800 for just the door fee and the girls expecting 300-500 at least in tip money each, you are fast approaching 5000b for short time.

Wouldn't pay 5k for two two stunner gogo girls....let alone Eden girls who are also known for there stretch marks and homely looks.

Some might say..."You get to boof 'em in the ass"..so does everyone else...there ass's have been driven so hard, by so many, they feel like normal girls puuusssaaay's.

No offense guys, to each ther own, but Eden Club is a 5000b short time.

BigBadSi
12-23-2006, 05:55 PM
wont be visiting there then

tom
12-23-2006, 06:39 PM
I go to Galaxy in Bang Saen a couple of times a year ........ sideliners were 1,700 Baht for the 2 hours from what I recall (and worth every satang).

I tend to avoid GoGo birds in BKK but what is the all-up cost incl lady drinks, barfine, girl's fee etc? I would imagine that you won't have a lot of change from 5k.

dogblower
12-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Would never pay 5k for a short time ... well, unless Vanessa Mae is interested. For me, ST is on the premises, usually just an interruption in the drinking, so 5k is just not an option.

Dilligaf
12-24-2006, 05:47 AM
I never go out with that much money in my pocket so the question is irrelevant!

Sa-teef
12-24-2006, 10:02 AM
"to each ther own, but Eden Club is a 5000b short time."

Or more correctly two 2,500 b ST's.
Think you are being a little rough on the Eden ladies. The last time I repeated there, which admittedly was over three years ago, was with a pair of early 20's ladies. One had had a kid and the other hadn't.
And I think you are nearly there already if you count all expenses of an ago-go tag team in Pattaya. (2) 600 baht barfines + (2) dancers @ 1,000 ST + a ST hotel on Walking St @ 400-800 baht + 2-4 drinks @120 baht for you and the ladies. Between 3840-4480 total it seems.

The premium you are paying is for:

-The toys are already there and they certainly know how to use them!
-Time saved in the hunt,and
-The guarantee. If you're not happy, it's on them.

The expat or the traveler with money to burn but limited time has the certainty of going in for a naughty 90 minutes with two ladies who work well together and are well motivated. He can be back to the hotel/condo in two hours and the wife is none the wiser.

Yes, you can get the job done down on Soi Six for 1400-1800 probably but that would take shopping time and money for drinks also. And a steamer trunk full of toys that might not be convenient to carry about as well!:kid:

Not saying it is good value for the money and I doubt I would indulge but I'm betting they will be busy!

~Steve

butterflyblonde
12-24-2006, 07:56 PM
You summed it up well there Sateef.

It's somewhere I would certainly recommend every 1st timer try, or even an old timer who has not ticked that box.

I will never forget that first visit I paid the Eden on Soi 7/1 on my maiden voyage. They definitely gave me an experience which was different to everything else I've tried in los.

I was initially perplexed when they stuck a pillow underneath my ass to raise me up but will never forget the experience of being blown and rimmed simultaneously. 2 heads are better than 1.

I actually had trouble walking back to the Rembrandt hotel afterward due to my legs almost seizing up, don't know whether it was because I hadn't done the deed in a long time or just because these girls gave me one hell of a workout. It was fun though.

It's a little pricey, so not something to be done often, worth 1 go at least.

routeman
12-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Steve
Just a couple of points,as you say it was 3 years ago since your last visit,and then the girls appeared to be more attactive than now.From the posted pictures I have seen they do come across as being on the fatter,older and uglier variety.
A similiar service,as you know,is available at the Belgium embassy c/w tool kit,at a FAR cheaper price than the Eden,also some Soi 6 girls come equiped.
I think you are over stating the total cost of a s/t with 2 gogo girls also,in particular the l/d's aspect and the cost of a s/t room 800 bht?
Personally I think that within the first 3 months we will find that the prices at Eden will reduce significantly due to level of attractive girls (If same as Bangkok),monger type that frequent Pattaya in general,and finally location of Eden,an area I think is great,but not for this enterprise needs IMHO to be more central.

Sa-teef
12-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Steve
Just a couple of points,as you say it was 3 years ago since your last visit,and then the girls appeared to be more attactive than now.From the posted pictures I have seen they do come across as being on the fatter,older and uglier variety.
A similiar service,as you know,is available at the Belgium embassy c/w tool kit,at a FAR cheaper price than the Eden,also some Soi 6 girls come equiped.
I think you are over stating the total cost of a s/t with 2 gogo girls also,in particular the l/d's aspect and the cost of a s/t room 800 bht?
Personally I think that within the first 3 months we will find that the prices at Eden will reduce significantly due to level of attractive girls (If same as Bangkok),monger type that frequent Pattaya in general,and finally location of Eden,an area I think is great,but not for this enterprise needs IMHO to be more central.

Sorry to hear the quality of ladies has slipped at Eden, but I guess that wouldn't be hard to imagine these days. I still have fond memories of a slightly chubby but VERY SEXY young one there with freckles on her face. I had her delivered twice in the afterhours routine back in '03 I think it was?

Actually I didn't know the darlings from Welcom Inn came with toys as well! Been there enough but never inquired before! I'll try not to let that happen again, thanks!:winkiss:

Some of the ST rooms at Heaven Above have been getting rave reviews lately and are in high demand I'm told. The price of 800+ was mentioned by those I talked to anyway. I'm more of a Cherry Lodge/ White Rose kinda guy which comes in around half that as I recall.

The location might be a strategic one as well as an economic one. Being a little out of sight much like Soi 7/1 is in Bangkok keeps it away from the prying eyes of the telack I'm thinking? With the LK Metropole, the Royale, the Mercure' and the other new one being built next door to it, I think they have a plan afoot.

Good discussion and thanks for the information gentlemen!

~Steve