PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Ammo

Barry1974
11-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Anyone know a decent shooting range in or near Pattaya? Looking for one that isn't mad expensive.

gonzo
11-22-2010, 01:53 PM
There's one in north Pattaya and one on Koh Larn as well I think, no idea on prices as never been but I think Si went to one of them and said it cost a fair bit. Apparently they don't let people go if they're on their own anymore after too many people used it as an alternative to jumping off Mike's and turned the gun on themselves.

michael1974
11-22-2010, 02:40 PM
There's one in north Pattaya and one on Koh Larn as well I think, no idea on prices as never been but I think Si went to one of them and said it cost a fair bit. Apparently they don't let people go if they're on their own anymore after too many people used it as an alternative to jumping off Mike's and turned the gun on themselves.

seems like a better way to go .......

Suicide need a date now lol ...bar fine a suicide bride 3000 baht lol :blowup:

tommiecoughlin
11-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Mike Shopping is still a fun way to go out....get a swim in on a hot day and then go flying....all for 80b.

penetrator
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
You could try down 3rd road by the Thai pubs at chucking out time on a saturday night, usually a bit of shooting going on there. Somchai will probably let you use his handmade special for a price but it'll more likely blow your hand off.

Barry1974
11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
I'll try death by hooker over death by handgun given a choice