PDA

View Full Version : Mr T's Number

izifaddag
09-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Can anybody give me Mr T's number? I am off to Pattaya at the end of Jan and I need a ride from the airport down to Patts.

thailearner
09-25-2010, 03:09 PM
081-2587716
mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com

foz
09-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Can anybody give me Mr T's number? I am off to Pattaya at the end of Jan and I need a ride from the airport down to Patts.So this board can be a use for you

izifaddag
09-26-2010, 02:22 AM
So this board can be a use for you

And that is supposed to mean what??

Information is about all I use the boards for nowadays, just reading, making any kind of post is almost always an opportunity for some smart mouth to score points. You could write "the sky is blue" and some twit will use that as an opportunity to be rude. So I rarely post.
I see that my membership on Pattaya Revealed has been pruned back to the newbies section. I can't even look at my own posts. I expect I will lose sleep over that - not.:riverdance:

monkeyspanker
09-26-2010, 02:53 AM
And that is supposed to mean what??

Information is about all I use the boards for nowadays, just reading, making any kind of post is almost always an opportunity for some smart mouth to score points. You could write "the sky is blue" and some twit will use that as an opportunity to be rude. So I rarely post.
I see that my membership on Pattaya Revealed has been pruned back to the newbies section. I can't even look at my own posts. I expect I will lose sleep over that - not.:riverdance:

So if nobody posts then what will you read?

The point of these boards is to share info, not everyone knows everything, not even me, although the only thing that bothers me is the price of the baht bus, perhaps you can help me with that?

4 posts, and 2 of them here, wow what a loss to Revealed you will be.

You can actually post other stuff that some might find interesting/usefull.

Thats how its done then you can progress up the ladder to the dizzy level 72

otherwise mind the door on the way out

one other thing, your board name, did you just fall asleep and head hit random keys?

edit in

i see you have the same shite running on flb, maybe its you and not the others thats the problem.

KeeNeow
09-26-2010, 11:34 AM
izifaddag is the idiot who booked mr toom by email and then complained that he was impersonating Mr T.

gonzo
09-26-2010, 11:50 AM
izifaddag is the idiot who booked mr toom by email and then complained that he was impersonating Mr T.

I pity the fool :pity: