PDA

View Full Version : Championship, League 1 & 2

thailearner
09-15-2010, 08:07 AM
The foxes haven't had a great start in the Championship but at least we won last night to get some revenge on Cardiff.
Still cannot believe that QPR are off to flyer.

Good start for the Carlisle hope they beat the Posh when they play them.

gonzo
09-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Only because we were missing Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra and Seyi Olofinjana :bigfinger

ROLAND
09-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Massive game on Saturday. Carlisle v Brighton dancing

bigphill67
09-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Massive game on Saturday. Carlisle v Brighton dancing

bit of a trip for you rolly but get yourself on the team bus and we'll role out the red carpet for you make a night of it and stay over :woot:

foz
09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Come friday rolly where all out gary abbos mate lee is over from abbo land so where all going out in doom city

ROLAND
09-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I would come up but I have my embroidery/needlework class on Friday night and my flower arranging lessons on Saturday morning dancing

old crust
09-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Only because we were missing Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra and Seyi Olofinjana :bigfinger

Good turn out of Cardiff lads for a Tuesday night. What's behind all the patting of hands on the head about?

ROLAND
09-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Good turn out of Cardiff lads for a Tuesday night. What's behind all the patting of hands on the head about?

Checking which ones have a brain :haha:

gonzo
09-15-2010, 07:14 PM

That's the Ayatollah, we've been doing that for years, used to be a sign of despair when we were playing shite but it's all the time now.

thailearner
09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Bloody QPR its about time there wheels fall off 5 pts clear already.

I thought Cardiff would do the business at portman road can't believe the tractor boys are 2nd even with the thrashing from QPR mid week.

Also bore draw for Carlisle and the Brighton.

gonzo
09-19-2010, 09:26 AM
I thought Cardiff would do the business at portman road can't believe the tractor boys are 2nd even with the thrashing from QPR mid week.

Was chatting to some of the boys last night that went up for the game and they reckoned we were fully in control until the OG and after that just fell apart.

old crust
09-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Although QPR won 2-0 at City yesterday, I thought they were very ordinary. Leicester are poor at the moment, but dominated a lot of the game. I reckon a long term Championship winners lay bet on QPR might be a money spinner, hopefully trading it off before the next transfer window opens.

gonzo
10-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Bit of a mixed bag for leicester fans at the moment, at least you can always rely on Mandaric being a 2 faced twat though....

Thursday, Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric urges City fans not to turn on manager Paulo Sousa. Mandaric tells the Leicester Mercury:

"Things go wrong but we can't turn things upside down now, for God's sakes. We can't turn around now and say Paulo needs to go! Now is the time for us to show how strong we are together, how united we are behind our manager and give him a chance to get the results...It is a difficult time, but it is time to be united and not to listen to speculation in some parts of the media. Get behind the manager and give him support. I believe in the manager and the team and we need to give them our support. It is as simple as that. As far as I am concerned I told him on behalf of the owners and myself there is tremendous support for him overall and we all have to pitch in and do the same."

Friday, Leicester manager Sousa is sacked, after just nine league games in charge. A club statement, comfortingly, said:

"The club would like to state that Paulo Sousa is a first-class individual, but that this decision has been taken in the best interests of the club and our ambitions to move up the npower Championship. The search for a new manager begins immediately and the club anticipates a quick appointment."

ROLAND
10-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Sven is off to Leicester , bit of a come down from Notts County dancing

ROLAND
10-01-2010, 08:05 PM
big brawl the other night against posh, very violent punches thrown.

Look like handbags to me