PDA

View Full Version : Taxi share...March 27, 2011

chucknorrismoviestar
09-15-2010, 04:26 AM
I get into town the morning of March 27, 2011...at 10:45am...I will be taking a taxi directly to Walking Street and Secrets Hotel.

anyone want to share a taxi?:detective:

old crust
09-15-2010, 05:32 PM
You don't need a taxi Chuck, the good people at Secrets will send a car for you at a very reasonable 5,500 baht one way rate.

Make sure you try a plate of chips during your stay there.

Frankie
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
I get into town the morning of March 27, 2011...at 10:45am...I will be taking a taxi directly to Walking Street and Secrets Hotel.

anyone want to share a taxi?:detective:

Cant share the taxi Chuck. But I am staying at the Secrets Villa for the duration of my March 2011 stay and have also booked the Secrets Yacht throughout the same period.

You will definitely get a drink off me as I never drink anywhere else and always ring the bell about 10 times every night in Secrets.:3beers:

So I will be getting picked up at the airport by the Secrets crew as we are more like mates now. :copcar: :jail: :rich: :dancing:

chucknorrismoviestar
09-15-2010, 09:54 PM
You don't need a taxi Chuck, the good people at Secrets will send a car for you at a very reasonable 5,500 baht one way rate.

Make sure you try a plate of chips during your stay there.

thanks for the tip m8:thumbsup:...sorted now...jumbo's sending the limo along for me:kicking:...2 iced SML's wit lemon as well...got a discount as I'm a repeat customer 5200bdancing...but, I pay tolls:dunce:

chucknorrismoviestar
09-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Cant share the taxi Chuck. But I am staying at the Secrets Villa for the duration of my March 2011 stay and have also booked the Secrets Yacht throughout the same period.

You will definitely get a drink off me as I never drink anywhere else and always ring the bell about 10 times every night in Secrets.:3beers:

So I will be getting picked up at the airport by the Secrets crew as we are more like mates now. :copcar: :jail: :rich: :dancing:

:cheers: Frankie....it'll be good to meet up with you m8dancing....the first "towering inferno of liquor" (that I spied:detective: in gonzo'z photo:) is on me:thumbsup:

chucknorrismoviestar
09-15-2010, 09:57 PM
fukkin'ell where did these millionaires come from

:sherlock:

KeeNeow
09-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Ask TommieC and Nosehair, they will be arriving at the same time I think. If not Spike from Flb is planning a trip at the same time.

Frankie
09-16-2010, 10:39 AM
:cheers: Frankie....it'll be good to meet up with you m8dancing....the first "towering inferno of liquor" (that I spied:detective: in gonzo'z photo:) is on me:thumbsup:

That's very kind of you mate and I will return the favour. Maybe we could drink them all night? I usually find that these expensive cocktail drinks get weaker as the night goes on. Suppose you just get used to them. :pepsi:

When the bar closes I usually have the most expensive check-bin and like to have my photo taken with the bill.

Once thats done I BF 5 girls and take them clubbing round Walking Street. For some reason we always seem to get split up. But when I am back in the bar the following day I tip them all 2,000 baht each and alls well. :giverose:

In fact I party so hard that once my trips over the Secrets guys shoot off to Phillipines, Seychelles, Mustique etc. for a well earned rest. :rich:

Look forward to meeting up Chuck. Party Party!! :patters:

Thebomb
09-16-2010, 10:02 PM
a bit early to be plannin taxi shares chuck!.....not even thinkin about 2011 yet! but if i do happen to be landing around the same time ill gladly share a taxi with ya....so u will have to book at few more sml lights with lemon! your shout mate!

bigone
10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
dont get a taxi get a bus from the airport 200 baht