PDA

View Full Version : Free emergency toilets around town...that are clean...

tommiecoughlin
08-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Chances are...at some point during yer trip...you'll need to take an emergency crap.

One of those..."I've got to get to a bathroom quick" moments...that could turn out badly if you don't know where to turn in yer moment of crisis.

As this very thing has happened to me a number of times over the years... I pretty much know all the free and clean crappers from soi 6 down to Walking Street...here is a listing...(print this page and keep it with yer passport in yer wallet for quick consultation)...

Walking street....Pattaya Beer Garten...you may have to sprint down the alley way that leads to the PBG...but, once yer there turn left and at the end of the bar you will see the mens room...if the doors to the toilets are locked...simply rap hard on the door and say..."this is an emergency"...the occupant will quickly exit the stall:thumbsup:

more locations to come:cheers:

tommiecoughlin
08-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Walking Street...Lucifers...you will have to be crafty here...

when entering Lucifers pretend you are going to buy somfin and walk leisurely to the mens room...maybe even whistling as you walk giving the aire about you that this is not an emergency.

after doing yer business...simply say..."mai--ow Kop!" to the attendants who will try and wersh yer balls...unless of course that's wot floats yer boat...and exit the facility...pay no attention to the threats they hurl yer way as you leave no tip:bigfinger:

:wine:

woodman2
08-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Secrets. If you can fight your way past all the girls hanging out doing fuck all between the side door and the bog door.

penetrator
08-21-2010, 04:02 PM
I dropped off a brown trout in PBG once and there was piss all over the karsey seat and no arse paper to wipe it off and then cover the seat with, had to just squat and blast, and then of course no paper to pat the worst of the water off your arse after using the bum squirter.

As for secrets and toilets :larry:

soi 2
08-21-2010, 08:20 PM
I noticed some of the girls from Hot Tuna used to cross the street and meander through the I Bar to use their toilets before heading back across the street. Saving 5 baht or however much Thai's get charged at their local complex toilet.

ROLAND
08-21-2010, 08:37 PM
I always used to use the shitters in the Lido Beach hotel reception at the back of Soi Diamond, many a time I've had to nip up there as the urge has come.
In Bangkok the bogs in the Nana hotel have always served the right purpose and they are always clean with plenty of paper.

thailearner
08-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I have used the bog in the Siam Bay View hotel off beach road very nice.

Also plenty of free shit houses in Central Festival

bazzap
08-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Soi 6

The toilets in the Queen Vic are very clean. Go through the front door, a sharp right into the pool room and turn left. Cubicles are large, clean and plenty of paper. Wash basins the same with air dryers and paper towels.

:toot:

thailearner
08-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Soi 6

The toilets in the Queen Vic are very clean. Go through the front door, a sharp right into the pool room and turn left. Cubicles are large, clean and plenty of paper. Wash basins the same with air dryers and paper towels.

:toot:

I agree and they also have some cartoons on the walls

tommiecoughlin
08-22-2010, 04:22 PM
BigCee...on 2nd Road across from Sabai whatewer...nevermind the gaggle of male prostitutes that hang around outside the mens room before you enter BigCee...as they will only proposition you if you make eye contact...simply walk briskly by them and enter an unlocked stall.

since this an emergency crap...you won't be too put off by the oohhhzzz and aahhhzz of the sex act in the stall next door...after making yer deposit, wash yer hands as quickly as possible and exit the facility....free and clean mission accomplished:thumbsup:

tommiecoughlin
08-22-2010, 05:04 PM
musical interlude....PiT3BsK3JHA

bazzap
08-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Dear Tommie,

I have never noticed the male prostitutes at Big C.

How do you know about these things?

Signed

Confused :clueless:

tommiecoughlin
08-23-2010, 03:36 AM
Dear Tommie,

I have never noticed the male prostitutes at Big C.

How do you know about these things?

Signed

Confused :clueless:

if George Michael...:clubbin:... had to take an emergency crap...and by chance stumbled onto the mens room outside BigCee on 2nd Rd across from Sabai whatewer...he'd of thought it was Santamas:newyear:

thailearner
08-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Also free shit houses at the Avenue

tommiecoughlin
08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Also free shit houses at the Avenue

m8....I've walked into that free one at the Avenues between the bank exchanges and it can be terrible..as someone had taken a shite in the sink and another had left his deposit in the stand up...:yikes:

so...if the Avenues is a mess...race down soi 13 to the Sandy Spring...excellent mens room on the other side of the elevator...always neat and tidy and free... with locking doors as well:thumbsup:

woodman2
08-23-2010, 03:26 PM
m8....I've walked into that free one at the Avenues between the bank exchanges and it can be terrible..as someone had taken a shite in the sink and another had left his deposit in the stand up...:yikes:

so...if the Avenues is a mess...race down soi 13 to the Sandy Spring...excellent mens room on the other side of the elevator...always neat and tidy and free... with locking doors as well:thumbsup:

No towels or hand dryer though. Just some folded up paper towels or sometimes bog roll that disintegrates in your wet hand leaving a right mess.