PDA

View Full Version : England v pakkis

kuranda_bagman
05-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Fuck off Chris - we will beat the pakkis tomorrow morning and then make mince meat of you pommy bastards in the final.

I Hope !

penetrator
05-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Fuck off Chris - we will beat the pakkis tomorrow morning and then make mince meat of you pommy bastards in the final.

I Hope !

Ark at the £10 Pom, fucking turncoat :out:

bigphill67
05-14-2010, 04:23 PM
could be right winnie paki's have the abbo's on the back foot either way its all ENGER-LAND for the final on sunday :georgecross::georgecross:

Fork Handles
05-14-2010, 07:15 PM
eedeeiddeaddeeoh

we're gonna win the cup:supporter3::toot::boobs::rubhands:

old crust
05-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Fair play to the 'Stralians, good slogging from Hussey at the death. Will they be good enough to beat the South African Poms on Sunday though?

Fork Handles
05-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Time for Bazz to trouser his winnings methinks.

Remember what the great man Eddie Yap said: 'Money in pocket, money your. Money no in pocket, money no your.":cheers:

bazzap
05-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Time for Bazz to trouser his winnings methinks.

You better better believe it. I can't bet against the Aussies after last night's effort.

Nicked this from Cricinfo

Hussey calls for a drink. 18 from the last over. Ajmal to bowl.

Saeed Ajmal to Johnson, 1 run, 114.3 kph, almost yorker length as he follows Mitch who was moving away outside leg stump .. edged to short fine-leg region.

Saeed Ajmal to MEK Hussey, SIX, 100.0 kph, What a thunderous wallop. Tonked! Ajmal drops it short and Hussey waits before he plays a crunching pull shot. IT's a six!

Saeed Ajmal to MEK Hussey, SIX, 113.8 kph, OMG! It's a six! Fabulicious! Stunning! What a strike. What drama! This time he went down on his knee to swing it over long-on for a glorious six!

Saeed Ajmal to MEK Hussey, FOUR, 105.4 kph, Absolutely crunched! And the scores are level! Unbelievable scenes here. Michael Hussey you beauty! What immense drama here. It was a length delivery outside off stump, Huseey slashed out at it and edges it past backward point fielder . IT went over the leaping fielder. It was that close. It was that dramatic.

Saeed Ajmal to MEK Hussey, SIX, Australianism prevails! What a great dramatic game this has been. Goose bumps! What a heartbreak for Pakistan. Michael Hussey has played like a dream. Whaddaplaayaaaa! He finished the game with yet another big hit. This is the Twenty20 innings of his lifetime. And what a way to finish it in style. He cleared the front foot and swung the ball over long-on. The while ball disappeared beyond the boundary. The Australian dug out erupted in joy. The Pakistani camp is stunned. U N B E L I E V A B L E. Hussey is mobbed by his team-mates. Clarke envelops him with a hug. The entire squad is out there on the ground. Take a bow Michael Hussey. Respect.

Hussey: "By the end there I was just swinging hard as I could every ball. I can't believe we have won the game. This is the best feeling of my career. White played well. Pakistan played really well, I wasn't sure whether we would do it. This game continues to amaze. This is the best feeling in my career. I can't explain it. "

And also this

It has been said before but it's worth repeating here. John Arlott had written about it in 1948 at the end of a successful tour of England by Don Bradman's men. ""Australianism," wrote Arlott, "means single-minded determination to win - to win within the laws but, if necessary, to the last limit within them. It means where the 'impossible' is within the realm of what the human body can do, there are Australians who believe that they can do it - and who have succeeded often enough to make us wonder if anything is impossible to them. It means they have never lost a match - particularly a Test match - until the last run is scored or their last wicket down."

Winnie we luv ya mate!! Got any more fearless predictions?

dancing

kuranda_bagman
05-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Here is where we see what the Aussies are made of in this tournament..."

aye clikket and footie world champions 2010 dancing

:fow: On your bike mate :bazzap:

:ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag:

:cheers:

penetrator
05-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Cheating pakis throwing games again, they'll be a few off that team moving into their nice new pads in Dubai soon.

Fork Handles
05-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Cheating pakis throwing games again, they'll be a few off that team moving into their nice new pads in Dubai soon.

They'll have to. Their places in Lahore will be cinders about now.:blowup:

bigphill67
05-15-2010, 10:43 AM
apparently john higgins was seen teaching the paki bowlers how to through a game yesterday morning :lol2: but well done abbo's awesome finish to the match should be a good final, hope you've enjoyed your semi final win coz the finals ours :victory: :thumbsup: