PDA

View Full Version : any Beer Lovers.

papasanpete47
03-08-2010, 05:57 AM
To all the beer lovers.
As I have not been to Pattaya yet, I would like to know which beers are
available there?
I love my beer, tried Chang, but there should be many others.

pete from Sydney.

roamer
03-08-2010, 06:10 AM
Hi Pete

Fair bit of beer choice here,
Singha, Tiger, Leo, Heineken, Asahi, Corona, San Miguel, Federbrau
just to name a few of the more common ones.

Enjoy your trip.

papasanpete47
03-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi Pete

Fair bit of beer choice here,
Singha, Tiger, Leo, Heineken, Asahi, Corona, San Miguel, Federbrau
just to name a few of the more common ones.

Enjoy your trip.

I remember from my Bangkok trip, a dark beer I use to buy at the7/11
Shop. Have you seen any dark beer's there ?

foz
03-08-2010, 07:22 AM
I dont drink very much pete so i cannot really help you there

dancing

gonzo
03-08-2010, 08:01 AM
I remember from my Bangkok trip, a dark beer I use to buy at the7/11
Shop. Have you seen any dark beer's there ?

Beer Lao Dark is quite nice, not as easy to find as some of the others but if you ht enough bars you'll find some.

bigphill67
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
I dont drink very much pete so i cannot really help you there

:thumbup1::snigger::snigger:

penetrator
03-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Never seen any Beerlao dark in Pattaya, except for that which I brought back from Laos, would be interested to know of anywhere in town selling it. If you value good beer you should try some of the German bars/restaurants down Naklua, the Moon River Pub on North Pattaya Rd sells Erdinger and Weihenstephan at a price, also maybe check out the Hopf Brew House on Beach Rd which has it's own on site brewery.

bigphill67
03-08-2010, 05:08 PM
13963[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind trying that myself get tired of some of the beers, thier more like lager than beer to me being a beer / bitter drinker at home :drunk:

woodman2
03-08-2010, 05:23 PM

i wouldn't mind trying that myself get tired of some of the beers, thier more like lager than beer to me being a beer / bitter drinker at home :drunk:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn`t bother mate. It`s just a dark lager. No body to it.

old crust
03-08-2010, 05:40 PM
There is no real/decent ale in Thailand. I reckon setting up a micro brewery would be a great idea. Even foz might be persuaded to give up his monk like behaviour and try a swift half.

thailearner
03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
There is no real/decent ale in Thailand. I reckon setting up a micro brewery would be a great idea. Even foz might be persuaded to give up his monk like behaviour and try a swift half.

Sounds like a quality idea

Bilbobaggins
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Never seen any Beerlao dark in Pattaya, except for that which I brought back from Laos, would be interested to know of anywhere in town selling it. If you value good beer you should try some of the German bars/restaurants down Naklua, the Moon River Pub on North Pattaya Rd sells Erdinger and Weihenstephan at a price, also maybe check out the Hopf Brew House on Beach Rd which has it's own on site brewery.

Metro Bar on.....funnily enough Soi LK Metro were selling this a couple of trips ago, lovely beer, much better than the ordinary version.
maybe drop them an email and see if he can get some in for you if you are planning a trip down that way, Dennis is usually helpful

soi 2
03-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Tried some of the Beer Lao Dark at Metro Apartments last May. The only place I've seen it in Pattaya. I would have liked a glass to see the colour of it, it was good.

anthonyst
10-03-2010, 05:58 PM
more can I say..... :cheersmate: more chang and singha to the ppl