PDA

View Full Version : Mack

ferocious
03-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Here's that incident from the other week when the ref threw the towel back out the ring..
it's less than 10 seconds after the towel comes in earl comes back and decks his opponent

y17SkkmVQfg

mack
03-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks for that, I had trouble picturing what had happened in my mind when you mentioned what was going on in shout the other day. Looks like the ref did a good job disregarding the towel after all. Now I forgot who you said won...based on that round there I'd have to say blue-trunks/Earl ended up losing when it was over?

ferocious
03-05-2007, 06:47 PM
yeah he never came out for the sixth... went down 4 times in all but was still willing to carry on but his corner pulled him out

BigBadSi
03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
bloody entertaining round

ferocious
03-05-2007, 06:59 PM
this is my favourite round of all time... barrera v morales I round 5
plenty of testosterone in the ring here & hard to believe it went the distance..! i went to the re-match which was the second fight in the trilogy

GxWjGRhjEhc

mack
03-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Wow what a three-minute war that was! It's amazing how one fighter can be getting the shit knocked out of him and then turn the tables all in the space of a round. People who've never boxed have no idea how fighters who are in the best of shape can tire during a couple of minutes of punching (and getting punched). Then the one who was getting thumped turns it around so quickly and becomes the one doing the damage. :boxing:

jonny
03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
great stuff there ferocious! You should start a thread with a load of youtube fights in it. Maybe some UFC in there too??