PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Redskin Fan
10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Redskin Fan here, just want to say hello to the BM's at this forum. While new to this forum, I am not new to the LOS/Pattaya scene....have been coming here since late 90's.....so while I may not have the mongering experience that some of you have, I am not clueless about the scene either!

When in Pattaya....my favorite watering holes include Secrets, FLB, Mistys, Baby Dolls, Catz, Windmill, NLD1, Happy......also enjoy trips to Soi 6, the occasional soapy, visits to bj bars....in other words, the full Pattaya experience!

I will be coming into town on vacation at end of Oct for a few days....looking forward to meeting some BM's then, and maybe going on a prowl or two!

From what I have seen of this board thusfar, it seems to be pretty good....looking forward to participating here!

RF

gonzo
10-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the board RF :cheers:

mandajay
10-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Welcome RF :cheer2:

Mirkwood
10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Welcome RF.

If you want any advice on TG's or Pattaya just ask.

I'm the only one on here who knows what they are talking about. :lol3:

Capt Magoo
10-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the board RF....... and don't listen to that knob Milktoast, he will surely lead you astray!!
Also beware of our Abbo contingent....... they will steal(borrow) your burd the first time you have your back turned!!

Are you buy chance a fan of them NFL Redskins owned by Dan Snyder?? I have met him on a couple of different
occasions and all I can say is that he does not need a proctologist, because he is a perfect asshole! Have nothing against
the team or the current head coach Jim Zorn, as we played high school football against each other many many years ago!!

Enjoy your time here!!

Fork Handles
10-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Magoo, I've told you before...carrying the Gatorade and actually playing the game are not the same thing.

Welcome RF.

Capt Magoo
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Magoo, I've told you before...carrying the Gatorade and actually playing the game are not the same thing.

Welcome RF.

Whadaya mean Abbo?? I played the two most important positions!!
Left End(of the bench) and Guard(the Gatorade)!!

thailearner
10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome Skins fan

The more you contribute the better the board gets.

Ps There are plenty on here who would lead you astray but sounds like you don't need any help

foz
10-02-2009, 07:35 PM
welcome to the board mate :thumbsup:

iam a big nfl fan,just like watching it ,favourite team are the ravens

Bilbobaggins
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
bloody poofs rugby..............:gayfight:

welcome RF, I am sure loads of us will meet you in Secrets soon, maybe we could all have a big party there together sometime with name tags and all so's we can all recognise each other dancing

bkp
10-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Go Seahawks!!

elway69
10-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Welcome Redskin.
Stick around and get to know the fucktards on here.plenty of us around in October ,just pop us a pm and we can meet up for some stupidness

The Redskins are shite by the way..................well,since Elway and Montana retired the whole nfl is shite.
Ignore the one called Churchill,he'll just get you into trouble.
Cheers and enjoy!!

Redskin Fan
10-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting up with some of you at end of Oct....I will make sure to pack my nametag.....or my Redskins ballcap.

Yes, I am a season ticket holder for the Redskins....just went ot DC the other day to watch them beat the Bucs. Magoo, I have never met Snyder.....but do have a lot of angst about our current GM, Coach, and QB. At least Snyder spends money on the team, unlike other cheapskate owners.

As for liking Secrets.....yes, that is among my favorite bars. Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....and Mama-San Fon is on my top 2 mama-san list....along with Moulie at FLB.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RF

gonzo
10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....Who else do you hang out with? Bernard Madoff? Nick Leeson? :laughing:

bouncer
10-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Ben and larry................. well the biggest conartists in pattaya,,,,, I realy liked the scam while larry was lying in bed whith diapers.............. honest bent honest bent honest bent honest bent

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to meeting up with some of you at end of Oct....I will make sure to pack my nametag.....or my Redskins ballcap.

Yes, I am a season ticket holder for the Redskins....just went ot DC the other day to watch them beat the Bucs. Magoo, I have never met Snyder.....but do have a lot of angst about our current GM, Coach, and QB. At least Snyder spends money on the team, unlike other cheapskate owners.

As for liking Secrets.....yes, that is among my favorite bars. Have known Ben since FLB, know Larry....and Mama-San Fon is on my top 2 mama-san list....along with Moulie at FLB.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RF

foz
10-05-2009, 10:09 PM
your redskins where lucky last night

Delaware
10-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome Redskin

Redskin Fan
10-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey, why am I getting banged on for mentioning I like Secrets? Seems like Ben has pissed in some wheatie bowls out there in BM land. Would like to know what I am missing about this equation.....as I have never had a problem with Ben, Larry.....nor other owners like Andy at Mistys, Martin at FLB.... I mean, not as if we exchange christmas cards....but I do have a few drinks with them every time I am in town.....

Just curious as to why the angst shown......

RF