PDA

View Full Version : names soem good go go and beer bars for a newbie

martin_paes
09-26-2009, 08:02 PM
hi friends .would be grateful if u name some bars and gogos suitable for newbies?? and if have pics that will be gr8..

also which ones to avoid!

martin_paes
09-26-2009, 08:24 PM
secrets ..y???

foz
09-26-2009, 08:24 PM
it all depends what u want when u go these places , averyones different.

go-gos i like ,beavers
.................whats up
.................diamond
..................silver star

bars theres 1000s,just depends what u want to do,i.e get a girl/cheap drink (recomend the cherry bar)/watch sport/air con/etc etc.
have a good trip :cheers:

martin_paes
09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
dont tell me bar fines are 1000 bhts????

and which gogos good in bangkok?? but i prefer beer basr to be honest (but my horny friend wants to see some strips)

so for me plz list some good beer bars with max 500 bf

thailearner
09-26-2009, 10:49 PM
No he means there are 1000s of bars to choose from what ever takes your fancy.

Also come straight to Patts you will have a great time there.

Go gos

baby Dolls
Windmill
Beavers

penetrator
09-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Throb

ruhorny
09-27-2009, 05:46 AM
u ain't changed a lot Winnie I was trying to remember my first post here and the replies I got,glad I didn't listen or I would have been long gone.Before anybody jumps on me I know I am still a newbie but I have had the privilidge of being accepted by most of the members here...even if I do make mostly fucked up posts....thanks all...and to all u newbies out there stick around there r a lot of good chaps here.:bigfinger:snigger:

elway69
09-27-2009, 06:23 AM
xzone has taken over from windmill the mamassan moved to xzone

Thats good bit of info Win.

I think Martin may be Spanish(or South American)

No estoy seguro pero quizas.

A day on the gogo crawl.
1pm Soapie massage.....Sabailand.
2pm TQ1,Beach Rd.
4pm.Far East Rock/Nevada/Hotand Cold......Soi Post Office.
7pm.Blue Lagoon,beach road behind best friend bar.
9pm.Beavers

After that you won't have any concept of the time but.......

TQ2,Babydolls,Windmill,Tiger/Shark,x-zONE.

You should be well oiled and shagged by the time you get thru all these.

Bienvenidos Martin.
Chupa mi el pico.:snigger:

foz
09-27-2009, 09:02 AM
and on day two martin get yourself down soi 6 :boobs:

Wiggy
09-27-2009, 09:14 AM
"My Friend You Bar" Soi 6 is a must for every newbie to Pattaya IMHO !!
You will be blown away (Literally) : )

martin_paes
09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
winnie :bigfinger

gonzo
09-28-2009, 05:40 PM
winnie :bigfingerThat's a bit harsh, you asked for advice and winnie warned you off a bar renowned for stitching up newbies. What's your problem? :jerkit:

martin_paes
09-28-2009, 05:51 PM
ops sorry dint know i pressed another smiley b.. sorry winnie:cool2:

martin_paes
09-28-2009, 07:14 PM
hey can i know some bars which have an average bar fine and drinks??

ruhorny
09-28-2009, 08:15 PM
try the sailor bar say u r a friend of Winston for a 10% discount.......SHH don't tell anybody else it is a board secret.:solobbq:

Bilbobaggins
09-28-2009, 10:30 PM
hey can i know some bars which have an average bar fine and drinks??

More or less every single beer bar in :patters: mate.

Barfines are only expensive in go-go's and early doors on soi 6, along with a few 'different' bars.
If you are new to Pattaya, sois 7 and 8 are decent enough places to start but don't order an orange juice in Cherry Bar soi 8, Winston says it is wery expensib:cuckoo:

bouncer
09-28-2009, 11:18 PM
well are you suprised............ dancing

soi 2
09-28-2009, 11:21 PM
4pm.Far East Rock/Nevada/Hotand Cold......Soi Post Office.

By chance I went down soi post office about 6pm one day. On the back of a mates bike looking for somewhere to park. Bars were packed with decent looking girls. Not somewhere that is really on my radar but looked good for some afternoon/ early evening action. Well noted for future Pattaya trips.

bazzap
09-29-2009, 02:05 AM
By chance I went down soi post office about 6pm one day. On the back of a mates bike looking for somewhere to park. Bars were packed with decent looking girls. Not somewhere that is really on my radar but looked good for some afternoon/ early evening action. Well noted for future Pattaya trips.

Must be 2 Soi 2 boardies on here now. The bloke I know rarely surfaces before 9pm

:falloff:

martin_paes
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM
which sois to avoid .. in terms of gay men (no offense if any here on board) but that just not my cup of tea..

foz
09-29-2009, 04:40 PM
soi 6/1 can be a bit hairy

dancing

but you do see another aspect of life in :patters:

thailearner
09-29-2009, 06:42 PM
which sois to avoid .. in terms of gay men (no offense if any here on board) but that just not my cup of tea..

Boyz Town You can't miss the sign

elway69
09-30-2009, 04:52 AM
gays hang around all the sois so best you go to Benidorm:bigfinger

:pissedmesen:

nutosf
10-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Choosing a gogo or club really depends on ones taste and what they are looking for. Places like Babydolls and Windmill are very hands on others places like Heaven Above (I am prejudice about HA) and Superbaby are less so but better eye candy. Better to try several and see for yourself what you like. FLB offers monthly bar crawls or just take yourself on a bar crawl, one drink and out. Remember, your experience is for that moment in time and can be completely different the next time you visit the bar. Most important, have an open mind and enjoy yourself.

swanks
10-14-2009, 03:33 AM

Try 'oddments ' bar on the other side from the post office itself if you can find it as it doesn't look like a bar and doesn't have a bar name over the door! It's an ex pat hideaway.
It has a crop of farm fresh but fun uglies as regular tarts and Elway and I fed one Jagmasters until she passed out on the couch with her legs open to the world --I placed a discreet cushion over her modesty , being a gentleman , and carried on drinking!

It's a laundry/travel agents / massage / guest house / 40bt for a Chang place.

It's real attraction apart from the falling piss heads to talk to , is it has amazing freelancers sometimes and if you get lucky you can get a walking street gogo girl down on her luck with the 'mama need' phone call on her conscience doing a quickie for 500bt! -They wont 'lose face ' by working the coconut bar in case someone sees them but the bar sticks at 500bt ST!

foz
10-14-2009, 06:55 AM
wont have to tell our tight freinds from carlisle about these prices,it will be there new home

dancing

Bilbobaggins
10-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Choosing a gogo or club really depends on ones taste and what they are looking for. Places like Babydolls and Windmill are very hands on others places like Heaven Above (I am prejudice about HA) and Superbaby are less so but better eye candy. Better to try several and see for yourself what you like. FLB offers monthly bar crawls or just take yourself on a bar crawl, one drink and out. Remember, your experience is for that moment in time and can be completely different the next time you visit the bar. Most important, have an open mind and enjoy yourself.

Only complete and utter muppets need to be shown where to have a good time in :patters:

gonzo
10-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Only complete and utter muppets need to be shown where to have a good time in :patters:

So which gogos did Adam take you to then? :whistling:

Bilbobaggins
10-14-2009, 02:08 PM
So which gogos did Adam take you to then? :whistling:

FLB and Secrets, but I thought Secrets was more of a coyote bar where it is very relaxed, prices are great, food is superb and everyone is made to feel very much at home there.
Probably the best looking birds in :patters: in here too, next time I go, I doubt you will be able to find me anywhere else to be honest, can't believe this place was here 3 years before I found it.:splat:

:zipit::mooney:

penetrator
10-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Secrets all the way for me dancing

buaboa
12-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Yes secrets for me to

Bilbobaggins
12-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Yes secrets for me to

krowdon