PDA

View Full Version : Hello

elvis2334
09-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi guys,

Hopefully setting off for the LOS at the end of the month.

I have been to Patts twice before but never stopped in at PBG. The quality of the ladies freelancing look quite good. I'm wondering if they are as clean as the Beer Bar Girls. I've read some reports of freelangers drugging falangs and not being very clean. Its probably only a minute percenatage - any thoughts?

I'd like to go to some of the GoGo's and give them another try. The last time I in one me and buddy were caught for 7 lady drinks and I vowed never to darken their doors again, but might give them another go. Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Wiggy
09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome Elvis "Rock & Roll" :guitar1:

Thebomb
09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
how were u "caught" for 7 lady drinks?...just tell them NO!...

hello mate...hope you have a good trip

bouncer
09-14-2009, 06:04 PM
how were u "caught" for 7 lady drinks?...just tell them NO!...

hello mate...hope you have a good trip

well you should know...................:gathering:

gonzo
09-14-2009, 06:09 PM
I have been to Patts twice before but never stopped in at PBG. The quality of the ladies freelancing look quite good. That's the power of photoshop for you :laughing:

Don't get me wrong, I like the Beer Garden, its a nice place if you want to catch up with some mates but I've never seen anybody freelancing in there worth a second glance......still, one man's meat is another's poison and all that.....

Enjoy your trip :cheers:

bouncer
09-14-2009, 08:45 PM
evil tvins..........

foz
09-15-2009, 12:40 AM
welcome elvis 2 ,enjoy the board

u get a laugh in whats up a go-go :thumbsup:

Mirkwood
09-15-2009, 05:08 AM
Welcome aboard

yusamile
09-15-2009, 07:12 AM
we got an elvis already are you brothers dancing

Is the other Elvis, old Paul 1456 or whatever, i seemed to ahve missed summat ???

Other Elvis, All we are saying is give Freelancers a chance , ( sung to the tune of the old Beatles hit ). Really i have a fondness for fondling freelancers :69:. And if'n your careful you can have a great time and there are some real gems out there . Take care and :welcome:

elvis2334
09-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Apologises to the original Elvis - Paul 1456. I hope there are no copyright infringements.

As I said me and a buddy wondered into one of the WS Go Go's and the women came over chatting. Apparently one of the them (ONE OF THEM) asked the buddy "You buy me Lady Drink" and in his half bladdered state he said "Yeah" and then 7 arrived. I downed by shot, check bin krup, and out the door. Will be a lot wiser the next time.
I don't want to appear to be a Cheap Charlie but any tips on negotiating prices for LT. Is the going rate still 1000 LT bars and 1500 Go Go?

foz
09-15-2009, 05:51 PM
u wont get winnie paying them prices.

dancing

thailearner
09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi guys,

Hopefully setting off for the LOS at the end of the month.

I have been to Patts twice before but never stopped in at PBG. The quality of the ladies freelancing look quite good. I'm wondering if they are as clean as the Beer Bar Girls. I've read some reports of freelangers drugging falangs and not being very clean. Its probably only a minute percenatage - any thoughts?

I'd like to go to some of the GoGo's and give them another try. The last time I in one me and buddy were caught for 7 lady drinks and I vowed never to darken their doors again, but might give them another go. Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Hi and Welcome

Go Gos

Baby Dolls
Windmill
Beavers
Whats up
X-zone

String Fellows (Winny likes this one)

foz
09-15-2009, 10:27 PM
remember to lick the pussy in beavers........................................... .good crack in there

simie
09-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Elvis, its up to you if and when you buy a bird a drink. In the old days they generally waited to be asked and the good ones still do. One of the best ways to guarentee I don't buy a lady drink is for some bird to sit straight down and ask for one! Even if I was just about to offer the answer would then be no. You have to remember who is the dog and who is the tail! Unfortunately too many punters let the tail get away with wagging the dog?!
Anyway hope you have fun and remember whos the boss.
Simie.

foz
09-18-2009, 11:16 PM
elvis just remeber your the one with the money so its your rules:thumbsup:

Capt Magoo
09-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Elvis......... just like your namesake always remember you are the King!! Do not ever lose sight of that.
Yes, they have the pussy, but you have the money and there are sooooo many willing targets in Pattaya.
Grow some thick skin and tell the shirt tugging, lady drink moochers to fuck off!!!

I have to give props to Penetrator who put everything in perspective
"Thai people will take kindness as a sign of weakness" (especially in Pattaya)

Live it, learn it......... or be a LDOP the rest of your life!

PS.... LDOP is Lame Dupe Over Payer

Sorry if that sounds harsh...... but sometimes tough love is the best cure.

thailearner
09-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Elvis, its up to you if and when you buy a bird a drink. In the old days they generally waited to be asked and the good ones still do. One of the best ways to guarentee I don't buy a lady drink is for some bird to sit straight down and ask for one! Even if I was just about to offer the answer would then be no. You have to remember who is the dog and who is the tail! Unfortunately too many punters let the tail get away with wagging the dog?!
Anyway hope you have fun and remember whos the boss.
Simie.

I hate it when the girl barely has her arse on the seat and they say you buy me drink no I don't think so go away:bigfinger.

Once in (I think) Doll house (has a revoling stage) behind the boxing ring. I had a couple of drinks with a friend and was had nearly finished my drink when a girl came over while I was check binning ok you pay BF I said no and the waitress said you want BF I said no to the waitress and the girl starting moaning I told her to go away then she said ok just drink so I said fuck off :bigfinger:bigfinger gave the waitress the exact money and left.

There are still goods ones out there who will wait to be asked for a drink or to be BF and they won't take the piss.