Hi guys, been in Patts now for 3 weeks have met people from all
round the globe it is very safe here,much safer than walking the
streets of Sydney at night,I can see now why a lot of farangs
move to live here, such a great place,I will be residing here myself
one day
cheers Rod

Wiggy
09-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Glad you are enjoying it Rod, be careful of the FL & LB on beach road after dark though !!

foz
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
glad to see you are enjoying it rod.
dancing

thailearner
09-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Have a good one .

Look forward to the TR

yusamile
09-09-2009, 11:31 AM
If you look at a lot of the reports on Pattaya one News where trouble has occurred, its always in the " weee hours of the morning " . I try to stay away from them weeee hours :offtobed: and if'n you do happen to find yourself smack dab in the middle of them, try not to stand out :leprechaun: by being too :sloshed:

macam
09-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Hi guys, been in Patts now for 3 weeks have met people from all
round the globe it is very safe here,much safer than walking the
streets of Sydney at night,I can see now why a lot of farangs
move to live here, such a great place,I will be residing here myself
one day
cheers Rod

If you read Pattaya press reports it’s always doom and gloom so it’s nice to hear something positive for a change

soi 2
09-14-2009, 01:59 AM
bad news sells papers

I worked in Clydebank a few years ago and judging by the Clydebank Post you'd have thought it was Beirut. I have to admit it was so OTT and full of court room news I used to buy it every week. Headlines like, 'Teen gang try's to hijack fire engine' and 'Father stabs son' used to reel me in. Same with the Pattaya news - bung in all the violence, gory accidents and sudden deaths, with a sprinking of city hall bullshit - voila - the news today.

daveo679
02-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Yes it can be a bit dodgy here but in general is safe, dont get toooo pissed and out of control and always respect the locals even if you think you are right and they are wrong, a smile will get you out of many many sticky situations, dont get angry with the way they drive also, we all know its crazy but its their country.