PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

donny
03-02-2007, 09:00 AM
I'd like to use the same avatar here that I use on the other Pattaya boards:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/356510482_8350a8500b_o.gif

.. but, for some reason, the board won't accept it.

The size is right (150x100) and I'm not uploading it, the actual file is stored in my flickr account.

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problems associated with it being an animated GIF but, then again, perhaps your board has more restrictive security settings than the others.

Any ideas?

Donny

PS I'll write a post introducing myself properly as soon as I get the avatar sorted out.

jonny
03-02-2007, 09:11 AM
sorted mate........

BigBadSi
03-02-2007, 11:09 AM
gr8 avvatar

donny
03-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Thanks Jonny, much appreciated, just noticed when I made a post in another thread!

Thanks BigBadSi, I spent ages tinkering around with it in Fireworks and was very proud of the end result, so, you can imagine how disappointed I was when Soi7 fucking banned it on Secrets! Unbelievable! I sent him a polite PM saying, "fair enough" and "how are you? Haven't seen you in ages", he didn't even bother to reply, the little fuck.

Still, that's the only forum who seem to have had a problem with it. I might make a ridiculously blur-censored version of it, especially for Secrets, when I have a little more time available.

jonny
03-02-2007, 12:19 PM
no probs mate,

I hope you'll find this forum to be different to secrets, we try to have as little moderation as possible. If you would like something doing or adding to the forum just let me know and I will have a look at it!

jonny

jonny
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
I hope you're not referring to mine Gildas!

yusamile
03-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I remember when Soi 7 had his avatar as the two rats fucking and many people complained to him and asked him to take it off. Instead he named them Fuk and Yu . What a hypocrite. What a cunt......Larry Fuk Yu 2:bigfinger