PDA

View Full Version : not a good idea to text TGs

LocalYokul
05-03-2009, 07:33 AM
I've had this experience before & I thought I had learned my lesson, but oh no, here I go again

I've texted Soi6 BGs before & got back replies in English asking me to cease & desist because she is their TGF now & not working

makes me LMAO, but I go ahead & put -FBF as suffix on her name & figure I'll give that number a call in a month or so

then there's the ones where the TBFs answer
I had a a TG from the local beer garden over to my place recently
it wasn't really that great. She wouldn't give head & had some pretty horrible stretch marks for her age (19)

anyway, a friend was in town & wanted to get a couple of gals to hang out with for the day
I called, no answer, so I texted her

next thing you know I get a call from a number I can't answer (their phone isn't topped up)
after the second call I tried calling them back thinking it's her or one of the other TGs I called
it's the TBF, hang up
then a different number calls, but it's the same guy

the latest I got a message from the guy mentioning the TG by name, on yet another number, asking if I had fucked her etc.

his message is in Thai, so I reply in Thai saying she offered it
no replies since, but I think I will stear clear of that damn beer garden for a long while now
This gal rotates though, as she sells Beer Chang, which means she'll be at another restaurant/location at the end of this month

LocalYokul
05-06-2009, 01:48 AM
well, it seems this problem has worked itself out
the TG changed her number & has apparently moved working stations