PDA

View Full Version : Hallo

soi sauce
02-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Hi Gang,
Glad to have joined the site and I'll be down for my 2nd time in Pattaya this weekend. Have worked for the last 6 months with only 4 days off and wanna blow all the tension outta me bones.
What recommendations have the regulars got for 2somes, overnite not on soi 6 or sim? Also, a good place for a down and dirty oily massage?
All recommendations for a full 3 day schedule will be greatly appreciated and I'll give reports on my return.
BTW, like the ladies long, leggy, and with some tits, silicone not a problem but I don't mean LBs
Staying Soi Buakao area.
Thanks for any advice, and hallo to all again,

Soi Sauce

monsterman
02-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I like the name ...very good...... Soi Sauce.

roamer
02-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Hello soi sauce
Welcome on board.

yusamile
02-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Hello Sauce , welcome :grouphugg: ,.....I find i get my needs met from the girls on the beach, and massages , well they're everywhere and i have never had a regular in Pattaya . So good luck and im sure you'll have fun lookin.:punk:

gonzo
02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
What recommendations have the regulars got for 2somes, overnite not on soi 6 or sim? If you're looking to take 2 birds at the same time and want some guaranteed interaction have a look around the gogos where they've got a lesbian show and pick a couple of tarts that seem to be getting into it. Always works for me.

Bilbobaggins
02-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Mongoloid and her mate in Windmill a-go-go top of soi diamond on walking street is a sure fire go-er, she gets right into the lesbian bit and is always hungry for cock go for it :thumbsup:

gonzo
02-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Mongoloid and her mate in Windmill a-go-go top of soi diamond on walking street is a sure fire go-er, she gets right into the lesbian bit and is always hungry for cock go for it :thumbsup:Which brings up the question, is it morally acceptable to bang a chick with learning difficulties? :dunce:

Bilbobaggins
02-03-2009, 11:41 AM
why not?
they don't worry when it's vice versa, you not read any of Thebombs trip report?
:whistling:

soi sauce
02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Mongoloid and her mate in Windmill a-go-go top of soi diamond on walking street is a sure fire go-er, she gets right into the lesbian bit and is always hungry for cock go for it :thumbsup:

Hallo and thankyou,

Where exactly is Soi Diamond please, and what do you think it will cost me?

Bilbobaggins
02-05-2009, 06:04 PM
sauce, Soi Diamond is unmissable really, about 200 yards down on the left if you enter from beach road
Carry on past super baby and auper girl and it's just up on the right hand side
I would say you are looking at 1500-2000 per girl Long time, maybe 1000 each short time, plus barfines, I don't knoiw what they are though sorry
Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
Even if you don't take a girl there, if you like smut, you will love it